Oh, there's a storm on the horizon alright!

55 Tauren Death Knight
LMAO!!!!

MERG WITH KATHARSIS! THEY GOT SEYB! THE FAIL DRUID
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
01/27/2011 2:29 PMPosted by Gullygawd

reported for racism.

3 of our officers are Canadian! o.O

Our GM and officers are all Canadian and yes all of us are angry
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
They don't call him Salty Nakor for nothin'!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
01/27/2011 2:12 PMPosted by Exin
angry Canadian

reported for racism.

I'll have to introduce you all to our guildmate, Aif. He's Canadian, and very angry.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So, I'm gonna go ahead and take credit for this if it happens.

Best of luck to you guys.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Do you have a mediocre holy pally to replace me? Plz say yes!

for srs though, competition for raid spots on progression is great and a second team that clears 12/12 would be just what we need. Lets set up a time to talk in vent and see what can be worked out. whisper or in-game mail me or hóttedup.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
To be honest the first person I thought of when I seen "Angry Canadian" was Aif. Not all Canadians are angry though, look at Kaotic.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
01/28/2011 2:16 AMPosted by Luxus
To be honest the first person I thought of when I seen "Angry Canadian" was Aif. Not all Canadians are angry though, look at Kaotic.

Thats because Kao has his meds. When he doesn't, his inner Canadian rage comes out.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
01/28/2011 2:16 AMPosted by Luxus

*finds hockey stick
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I've seen Kaotic get angry on vent. It's funny. :D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
This whole thread reminds me of a Juice raid. Trying to be productive and get stuff done, and then Canadians just derail the whole thing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Dont get mad at Canadians
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
HEYO I THINK WE SHOULD GET BACK ON TOPIC SO THAT THIS CAN ACTUALLY HAPPEN.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
While I would really love to see something come of this, I'm sure the reason it hasn't yet is hardly related to this thread. Sanity's prolly got stuff to think about.

I know our offer to absorb any of their interested members and plug them in to our current groups and/or form a group with them as it's core still stands (whether or not that's actually on the table for them I'm not sure about).

I think BTDT's faction-change offer still stands. And I'm sure their ideal situation would just be to recruit a handful of solid folks and stay in Sanity.

For obvious reasons, I hope for the first one of those things to happen; we could really use a few more folks to flesh out our second progression group, and starting a 3rd progression group would be realistic at that point.

But, again, I'm sure they're working on it -- even in spite of all the Canadian derailing. :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Confession: I admit I was expecting endless trollbaiting and flaming in typical Nazgrel fashion when we started this thread. Glad to see we're becoming a more progressive realm! o.O

Anyway, we actually appreciate the good feedback from the guilds who responded both here and in-game. Guild merges are tricky deals to negotiate and we'll update the thread when we have some relevant news to share in the coming days (i.e. for those who care to know.)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Why are there so many Canadians on this server? Like 30% of SR is Canadian. I didn't think that many people lived in Canada.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
01/30/2011 10:27 PMPosted by Curufingon
Why are there so many Canadians on this server? Like 30% of SR is Canadian. I didn't think that many people lived in Canada.

The snow-mageddon taking place in Toronto right now would make anyone angry. Plus any rumours of polar bears freely roaming the streets and attacking pedestrians are also true!
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
You guys, *sniff*, I miss these old days. /tear
Reply Quote
55 Orc Shaman
Oh, God...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You guys, *sniff*, I miss these old days. /tear

I may or may not be coming back for the next expansion.
Edited by Fecks on 7/12/2013 8:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]