What is your irrational fear?

100 Blood Elf Mage
Mine is cruise ships, don't mind smaller boats or any other mass transit. But I will not go on a cruise ship ever.
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Mage
My biggest fear is heights, but to me at least it's pretty rational.

Irrational, I'd probably say spiders. Having one drop out of nowhere in front of your face is terrifying.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
lol I think thats shared with everyone.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
My biggest fear is waking up and being stared down by a cat while I try to eat cereal.

I wish I was joking ): It's why I haven't eaten cereal since I've gotten a cat.
Edited by Deadanimals on 1/28/2011 7:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I don't like heights or snakes.

I also have this fear my 8 year old cat that recently went missing (2 weeks) is going to come back to haunt me in the afterlife (seriously - I know it wants payback!)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
01/28/2011 6:39 AMPosted by Torumin
My biggest fear is heights, but to me at least it's pretty rational.

Irrational, I'd probably say spiders. Having one drop out of nowhere in front of your face is terrifying.

Me too, exactly, well except you can add any bugs to the spiders category.

You know those freeway on-ramps that are like ridiculously high in the air? OMFG. Was in stop-'n'-go traffic on one the other day - I was shaking. lol.
Edited by Disturbia on 1/28/2011 10:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Not necessarily afraid of them, but honestly all parasites should be dropped in a nice big vat of acid. Nasty little bastards!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
01/28/2011 1:49 PMPosted by Talby
Not necessarily afraid of them, but honestly all parasites should be dropped in a nice big vat of acid. Nasty little bastards!

Yeah it's more like they gross me out. I'm already itching now just thinking about it UGHHHHHHHHHHH FLEAS.... MOSQUITOES.... UGHHHHH.

And I've never even gotten a real mosquito bite. I've walked through swarms though, idk lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh, I'm talking about internal parasites...Tapeworms, giardia, etc. *!#!ing hate those things.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Ew wtf. Who doesn't hate those? lol!

For that matter i guess i doubt anyone likes fleas and mosquitoes, either.
Edited by Disturbia on 1/28/2011 2:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Mine use to be hights, then i became a firefighter, got over that....so now....its falling from the height that no longer bothers me...lol
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
01/28/2011 2:48 PMPosted by Châd
Mine use to be hights, then i became a firefighter, got over that....so now....its falling from the height that no longer bothers me...lol

Thats awesome man
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I hate spiders more than anything in the world. I also hate things that can crawl into your skin, or things similar to it; like leeches and certain bugs.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
01/28/2011 3:12 PMPosted by Remain
I hate spiders more than anything in the world. I also hate things that can crawl into your skin, or things similar to it; like leeches and certain bugs.

Maggots.... *gag* TICKS... Ffffffffffuuuu
Edited by Disturbia on 1/28/2011 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
wtf is wrong with cruise ships?!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Cruise ships tend to have norovirus outbreaks and have to be quarantined for quite awhile.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Not any of the ones I've been on.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes, but the risk is always there!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]