Cryptic - 1/7(10's)

90 Orc Shaman
Recruiting has been currently suspended until further notice, we seek to run multiple successful 10 man groups, but we are still sorting out what's needed.

We are currently looking for the following:

Our raid days are the following:

Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday

Our times are 6:30-10pm (server time), with invites starting at 6:15pm.

Serious and skilled applicants only, you can reach us at guildcryptic.wowstead.com

Thanks,

Rise/Falagar
Edited by Rise on 8/17/2011 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Updated for mage only now.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Rise won't recruit warriors because if I joined with Cryptic it would cause another cataclysm of awesomeness.

Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
Was there a priest in Cryptic named Cue in the past? I'm puzzled as to why I have past history in wowprogress on my character profile that said I left Cryptic when this is kind of a new toon.

Btw, free bump.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Yes there was.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
We are now closed for full-time positions.
Reply Quote
I am looking for a guild, but I do not want to be ALL ALONE IN MY PREPARATION. Is this a problem for you?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
bump for major need, need now, full time spot
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
03/08/2011 11:27 PMPosted by Rise
bump for major need, need now, full time spot

You called handsome ?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Aye for hunter! We loved the setup we had the last 2 weeks and are a bit crippled without one.

A bit more information, the hunter should have a tank pet (beetle/turtle) and MD glyph as it makes Nef that much easier. We prefer surv spec for the haste buff and a wolf pet for the crit buff (MM can work if the DPS is there, but I love you long time for haste buff). There may also be a need for a corehound pet and a BM spec, for the rare case we want BL from you instead of our mage. Know your frost trap because you will be using it a lot.

Currently working on a non hunter comp, but still would like apps!
Edited by Brytallica on 3/9/2011 10:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
bump. Get to the top!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, Need a good hunter badly for the full time spot
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
TONIGHT DAMN YOU! 6pm server.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
We like to use a pet to tank all the adds in P1 so they drop in a nice little pile. You need glyph of MD so it's off CD for each add spawn. We've done 2 kills this way and like it a lot. Without a hunter we'll probably just have a DPS tank for P1.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
If you weren't so terrible and a bunch of butthurt @%#@!es maybe you'd have one.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Terrible is 3 new heroic kills in 7 days? Call me crazy, but I'm pretty happy with that.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/11/2011 6:24 PMPosted by Farh
If you weren't so terrible and a bunch of butthurt @%#@!es maybe you'd have one.

Some nerve farh, I won't even sink down to your level of stupid posts about who's worse
I'll just say this

#1 If you had some type of problem instead of rage logging and not showing up the next day you should have made a post or talked to someone or everyone

#2 %*!@ you
Reply Quote
03/11/2011 6:24 PMPosted by Farh

That's weird, I don't remember you ever being good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]