Where do I go to stop my leveling?

I want to twink but i don't know where I have to go in order to do so. When I ask in Trade chat, players give me the most idiotic answers for no reason. Does anyone know?
Reply Quote
19 Draenei Shaman
He's in stealth so it's hard to find him, the give away will be the big green letters saying "Experience Eliminator" above his head.
Reply Quote
38 Goblin Warrior
were is the one on ORG
Reply Quote
56 Troll Priest
For Horde: Slahtz is located in Orgrimmar, inside the new Hall of the Brave (top floor) in Valley of Honor. He's stealthed so he might be a bit hard to spot.

Just to notice: it is hard to get into a BG with xp turned off.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Thank u very much Yedidah....that was great help.....exactly where u said he is, and stealthed as well. =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel