Death By Design

85 Human Mage
Is looking for a dedicated healer: Priest/Druid

- An East Coast player is preferred however that is not that a requirement.
- Must at least have all possible Crafted items.
-350 and higher Average Item Level.
-Must have some kind of knowledge of the content which we are raiding (watch tankspot etc)
- Must have situational awareness and the ability to do more than one thing at once ie. Running out of fire or an aoe while healing.

Our raid times are from 5gt to 8gt
Tuesday to Thursday with the occasional Sunday or Monday.

if you feel as though you would work well with our group please send an in game tell or message to:

Meowface
Apathy
or Shezam

Thank you for your time :)
Edited by Laddergoat on 2/17/2011 1:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
how's the 10man heroics looking for you guys? I saw on wowprogress you guys knocked halfus out :D
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
01/29/2011 5:08 PMPosted by Laddergoat
-450 and higher Average Item Level.

Yeah that's pretty good gear at this point.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior

Only an expansion ahead, no big deal.
Edited by Chakosa on 2/14/2011 5:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
To be fair, it would make heroic raids a lot easier.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Yup it would make it easier.
Still looking for a dedicated Healing Priest.

Pst or ingame mail to Meowface, Apathy or Shezam if interested :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
01/29/2011 5:08 PMPosted by Laddergoat
- Must have situational awareness and the ability to do more than one thing at once ie. Running out of fire or an aoe while healing.

But...I can't heal, run out of fire, keyboard turn and run away from the raid with a giant dragon breathing in my face all at the same time!

What do I do?

Also, ohi.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
But...I can't heal, run out of fire, keyboard turn and run away from the raid with a giant dragon breathing in my face all at the same time!

What do I do?

Blame the hunters.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm sorry, the hunter you have reached is not in service. Please try again next expansion.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
AUGH A HUNTER
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
WHERE!?!?!?!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest

You can get it without stepping foot in a raid. It's not much.

Does Uldum have BoT trash runs?

edit: Also, Tankspot's Valiona strat is bad.
Edited by Eustacia on 2/16/2011 9:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I'm almost at 450. So close. Only another 90 ilevels to go.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
02/16/2011 9:20 PMPosted by Eustacia

You can get it without stepping foot in a raid. It's not much.

I can't help but notice you're only at 356. That puts you at 94 ilvls behind. You're slacking, mouthbreather.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
"S' Key moar imo

P.s Ohai Ryu I mish yous!

(Meowface)
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Bleh I am so blond. I just realized that I said 450 D= Rofl. I meant 350!!!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Group 1 rocks, group 2 is a joke (group 2 raid lead is gote/spacegote). The 2 leaders make loot rules up as they go along, and don't explain the fights to the new tanks. Don't waste your time unless you want a headache to go along with your wasted time. They also ninja from their own guild and pugs. Talk to viper if you want to try to really raid heroic FL with group 1. I know 2 guilds with them on their blacklists, Uldum Cabal and Rapid Succession.

p.s. They have a 2 week 'probation period'. They started this monday, and implement it on current raider ranked members. You will be forced to pass on loot for 2 full raid weeks and still attend and waste your saves. They have no DKP system so...if you are cool with giving up your FL raid save for 2 weeks straight join up, and you'll find out how good they are doing. You'd really get just as far pugging with higher requirements and more loot chances. Good luck with them, nice to see he didn't mention it at all this post either...
Edited by Crazedfist on 9/28/2011 6:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Necro much?
Reply Quote
98 Human Death Knight
09/28/2011 06:14 PMPosted by Crazedfist
I know 2 guilds with them on their blacklists, Uldum Cabal and Rapid Succession.

Blacklist? You know jack squat bub.

We don't harbor any negative sentiments toward DbD so how about you stop throwing names around k?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Group 1 rocks, group 2 is a joke (group 2 raid lead is gote/spacegote). The 2 leaders make loot rules up as they go along, and don't explain the fights to the new tanks. Don't waste your time unless you want a headache to go along with your wasted time. They also ninja from their own guild and pugs. Talk to viper if you want to try to really raid heroic FL with group 1. I know 2 guilds with them on their blacklists, Uldum Cabal and Rapid Succession.

p.s. They have a 2 week 'probation period'. They started this monday, and implement it on current raider ranked members. You will be forced to pass on loot for 2 full raid weeks and still attend and waste your saves. They have no DKP system so...if you are cool with giving up your FL raid save for 2 weeks straight join up, and you'll find out how good they are doing. You'd really get just as far pugging with higher requirements and more loot chances. Good luck with them, nice to see he didn't mention it at all this post either...

Crazed, this thread was initially started in January it seems, so that might be why stuff wasn't mentioned in his post.

I just started with the guild and went with group 1 last night, and found the raid save well worth it. They don't use dkp, but not every guild does, and I found they were reasonable with discussing who got gear. Again, still new to the guild, but Viper and the rest seem like nice guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]