what should a dk tank do to keep aggro

85 Night Elf Death Knight
i am a dk tank and i have aggro issues so yah
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
You sir are either a master troll or you need desperate help.

So....bravo! or go read the stickies, whichever the case may be.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Bring your face closer to your keyboard. Now let your face fall on the keyboard (any position will do) and try to hit as many keys as possible. Drooling helps as it moistens the keys and prevents "sticky keys". Now slide your face from the left to the right, rolling your face to hit as many keys as possible. Take a shot of Vodka and repeat.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
i have really sucky aggro/treat and i die alot what do i do
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
01/30/2011 9:37 AMPosted by Monkeychunks

use Death Strike every time it's up.

add hit and expertise until you can hold agro.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
01/30/2011 9:37 AMPosted by Monkeychunks

Mash your face on the keyboard.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
While your gear, and probably spec/glyphs (haven't looked) could definitely use some loving, it sounds like people have already addressed this. In any case, I can guarantee that gear is not the problem. Sure, it may contribute a bit, but it isn't the main issue.

When my DK first turned 85, I ran some heroics that day with some 346+ geared guildies that never really try to hold back on DPS. I may have had some major survival problems with my half-green gear, no gems, and no enchants - but threat was simple.

01/30/2011 10:16 AMPosted by Velephyn
Bring your face closer to your keyboard. Now let your face fall on the keyboard (any position will do) and try to hit as many keys as possible. Drooling helps as it moistens the keys and prevents "sticky keys". Now slide your face from the left to the right, rolling your face to hit as many keys as possible. Take a shot of Vodka and repeat.

You really have to macro heart strike, death strike, and rune strike to a lot of keys for this to work. If it's only on one key each, it won't be effective.

Seriously though, DKs just don't have major single target threat issues, 3-5 threat issues, or AOE threat issues. It just isn't a major problem if you're hitting the right buttons occasionally.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]