(A)Ethereal LFM for 25 man Core

85 Human Priest
Hello All!

Ethereal is always looking for exceptional applicants. We have been established and raiding for well over four years. Our current tier 11 progression is 12/12 on normal modes, and we also have heroic Halfus Wyrmbreaker down on 25 man. Our raid times are currently 11pm-1am CST Tuesday through Thursday and 7pm-12am Sundays.

We are an easy going bunch, but we are very serious about raid progression. Our core members that we have now are very talented and dedicated. We are only interested in players who share the same goals and ideals that we do. We are a performance based guild. You earn your spot based on your performance. Slackers are not tolerated. If this sounds like a place that you would like to call home, please check out www.etherealgaming.com to fill out an application. I can also be reached in game for more information on this toon (Prair) or you can contact Sophea or Katalia.

Our Current Recruiting Needs

Holy Paladin
Warlock
Non Resto Shaman Healer
Mage
Death Knight

*All Exceptional DPS Applicants will be strongly considered* <em/>
Edited by Prair on 3/26/2011 11:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm a slacker, can I join?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We have a very dedicated and talented group, but we're missing those last 3 or 4 people to make a full raid every raid night. We've been around for over half a decade, and we've always been a guild that progresses to the end of available content. If you are a reliable and skilled raider, please, throw up an application.

We've killed everything up to the final bosses on 25-man and 10-man, and we've begun work on Nefarian and Cho'gall. Heck, we almost killed Cho'gall in like an hour - we just need those last few people to fill out the core.

Thanks from everybody in Ethereal.

edit:
*killed Cho'gall in 2 hours.
Edited by Katalia on 1/31/2011 11:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/31/2011 2:33 AMPosted by Triticale
I'm a slacker, can I join?
As has always been our policy, RS members receive automatic guild invites and complimentary drinks. You even receive a one-month paid membership to our all-male staffed massage parlor. <3
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
...and once you become a member, I will tell you the treasured secret of Jim Raynor.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Well well well, an all-male staffed massage parlor? I'll have to think this one through, and by think this one through I mean visit this parlor tonight. I'm a pretty big slacker now even more than before though, I don't even have boss mods!
Edited by Triticale on 2/1/2011 10:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
IG is pretty bad now
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Our massage parlor is top notch too! It comes in handy after our long progression raids for sure.

On a side note, Ethereal currently thinks resto shaman, shadow priests, and hunters are extremely sexy. We would welcome said classes with open arms and loving smiles. =)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/01/2011 10:51 AMPosted by Fatl
IG is pretty bad now

I'd be better if you could push my buttons for me like Thazle did!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Anyway....

The hunter and holy pally spots are now pending. We are still looking for exceptional ranged DPS and possibly a healer that is not a resto Druid. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Who are these haters? That massage parlor was the best I've ever been to! How dare they speak in such a manner to you fine fellows on MY forum after such a fabulous night!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Clearly you guys are holding grudges. I hear that's not healthy. Please go hate elsewhere. BTW, if you claim to know so much about the guild post on your real toons, until then you are just scrub trolls...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Anyways, still looking for a healer (that isn't a druid!)
Edited by Copelin on 2/2/2011 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
To counteract the haters I will post a video with my Kpop idol Kim Hyung-joon in it. He's the guy in the middle at the start, you'll see why I <3 him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXiXgZX5SCQ
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
I AINT EVEN MAD

EDITZ: omg you can like posts now WHERE HAVE I BEEN?! You're all getting liked <3
Edited by Saace on 2/3/2011 1:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Mage
02/02/2011 9:19 PMPosted by Katalia

Aye, they're obviously former guildies who were kicked at some point. In fact, I know exactly who they are - it's the same group of about a half-dozen people that we kicked during BC. They're the kind of people who take this game as seriously as life, and not a day has gone by since they got booted that they haven't thought about exacting their revenge. They'll post on an army of alts from different servers and factions to make it look like there's like 20 people. They'll all deny being who anybody claims they are, and they'll lie about anything they know nobody can prove otherwise. Such is the life of an inexplicably obese SoCal basement dweller and his friends.

I wish i was as cool as you.

True i was once a former Guild member but never was i kicked. I just like it when you write complete essays to try and back up whatever it is you think your trying to protect. Good reads for the morning coffee if you get my drift.

Oh im in the Eastern Time Zone bro so no SoCal Basement here.

Why i don't post on my main? Well thats irrelevant also.

Edit: Just another side note.
Edited by Wise on 2/3/2011 4:20 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]