How do I get to the isle of quel danas?

(Locked)

85 Tauren Warrior
How do I get to the isle of quel danas?
85 Tauren Shaman
Practice!

Wait, that doesn't work in this case. You'll want the portal in Shattrath.
85 Worgen Druid
The portal in Shatt or, if I'm correct, you can take the Flight path. I know for a fact I've flown there from IF.
90 Tauren Shaman
I don't know if it is necessary to pick up and complete any prerequisite "breadcrumb" quest first (which is what I did when I first went there) but for me at least the Isle is available from the Silvermoon flight point, located just outside the city entrance. Take a right as soon as you leave the city, the FP is close by.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Portal in Shattrath, in the center of the city. Alternativelly you can fly there from Silvermoon.
100 Draenei Paladin
Portal in Shatt or the FP, I don't recall if you actually have to grab the Isle FP first.

Either way the portal in Shatt works.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I don't know if it is necessary to pick up and complete any prerequisite "breadcrumb" quest first (which is what I did when I first went there) but for me at least the Isle is available from the Silvermoon flight point, located just outside the city entrance. Take a right as soon as you leave the city, the FP is close by.

No, that was the case when the isle launched (I liked that event) but now I'm fairly sure you only need lvl 70 to use the portal.

Portal in Shatt or the FP, I don't recall if you actually have to grab the Isle FP first.

Either way the portal in Shatt works.

You don't ave to. back in the day you had to pick the FP the first time you went there.
Edited by Springrunner on 1/31/2011 6:21 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Hunter
used to be a flight path from silvermoon not sure there still is one post cata though
85 Tauren Warrior
FP worked all the ones up to silvermoon city said you have no connected points ^^. If I knew there was one in shattrah Id have taken the portal there, thx.
64 Dwarf Mage
You can take the flight paths from Ironforge-Dun Morogh, Zul'Aman-Ghostlands, and/or Silvermoon City-Eversong Woods
Edited by Ghostxstorm on 12/23/2013 5:56 PM PST
100 Orc Warrior
I was having the same problem. (Of course.)
But yes, the portal in Shattrath works.
100 Human Warlock
Don't necro bump 3 year old threads.
100 Human Rogue
TEMPEST KEEP WAS MERELY A SETBACK!!!
93 Draenei Hunter
this is Sunday and hyou're supposed to expect these things....:P

==================

Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.
Edited by Tandalynnia on 9/7/2014 10:00 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]