FAIL TANK---Batistuta

85 Night Elf Druid
I consider myself a pretty patient person but when I see a tank in a run that shouldn't be there with the gear that they are running it really irritates me beyond belief especially since I am the one who is too be healing them...if you want to run in a fail group with a fail tank who doesn't care if they wipe and wipe over again run with Bastistuta from Grurabashi...Nothing like running with a tank that refuses to recognize the fact that they need tanking gear to tank with...NOT Healing gear! my time is precious and I believe that everyone else will say the same about theirs I do not want to wipe over and over again just cause looser wants to tank cause their class has a tanking spec ....so if you love wiping over and over again look for this guy he will make sure that its done for ya!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gurubashi/batistuta/simple
Edited by Cathillea on 2/1/2011 9:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Hunter
Except For the shoulders it looks like he has pretty OK tanking gear. All of it looks to be Tank Gear or at least dps with a reasonable amount of stam. But the shoulders are terribad unless he is healing
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
02/01/2011 9:38 AMPosted by Cathillea
looser

I know we can all use to lose a few notches.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]