Yet no mount.

Why do you hate me Blizzard?
85 Orc Death Knight
Phoenix Hatchling drop rate - 9%

Ashes of Al'ar drop rate - 1.2%

Prepare to see more phoenix hatchlings in your future
85 Undead Warlock
Swift White Hawkstrider - 4%

Times done H MgT (on this char) - 48 times.

(I know about barons but at least you can do it 5 times an hour)
90 Draenei Paladin
RNG is random?
20 Orc Warrior
It's obvious you're attacking Kael FAR too early if you're only getting hatchlings. Got to wait for them to grow a bit man, have some patience.
90 Night Elf Hunter
I ran normal and got the pet when getting the key for someone else. We immediately ran heroic and I got the mount.

I friends kind of hate me. >_>
85 Undead Warlock
01/24/2011 8:38 PMPosted by Shaetheryn
RNG is random?

01/24/2011 8:48 PMPosted by Faroth
I ran normal and got the pet when getting the key for someone else. We immediately ran heroic and I got the mount.

I friends kind of hate me. >_>

I know, I got the Arch trinket even though I didn't care for it on my 18th solve (470) and others are trying desperately for it to no avail.

I'd even be happy with the Ravenlord.
85 Blood Elf Rogue
01/24/2011 8:37 PMPosted by Angantyr
Swift White Hawkstrider - 4%

Times done H MgT (on this char) - 48 times.

(I know about barons but at least you can do it 5 times an hour)

A 4% drop chance doesn't mean you're guaranteed the drop after 25 times let alone 48.

It's unaffected by outside stimuli. Statistically it will drop 4% of the time for everyone ever. But you have a 96% chance it won't drop.

It's called gambling.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
01/24/2011 8:54 PMPosted by Angantyr
I'd even be happy with the Ravenlord.

I'm sure you would, but it's like half as likely as the White Hawkstrider per kill. You're probably going to get the MgT mount first.

When I finally got the hawkstrider to drop, I had it drop the next day running the place for a guildy. RNG is pretty irritating.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]