Dear Tamers of the horde

85 Tauren Paladin
i had a blast camping u last night i hope we can do it again sometime soon. but next time please be good
Reply Quote
YINTIN?!?

YOU LOST TO YINTIN!?!?!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Yintin was probably hacking, brb calling the cyberpolice!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yintin you camped them too... or were you with us...

well either way.. here's the video of us wiping the floor with them

weareinfamous.us
Reply Quote
OH...............my...............................GODDDDD

i don't think i have ever seen that much backpedaling.

L2mouse
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
loving the newest tamers r bad post. you sure showed us, i wasnt there tho i guess i missed out, good job camping the gy with bigger numbers. Typical horde, all cool until they dont have the numbers.

awesome vid btw great audio...o wait
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
01/25/2011 2:13 PMPosted by Rawnblade
loving the newest tamers r bad post. you sure showed us, i wasnt there tho i guess i missed out, good job camping the gy with bigger numbers. Typical horde, all cool until they dont have the numbers.

awesome vid btw great audio...o wait

A shame you weren't there, you would've wiped the floor with them bro!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/25/2011 2:07 PMPosted by Naf
OH...............my...............................GODDDDD

i don't think i have ever seen that much backpedaling.

L2mouse

god damnit. both you and mizzu are stealing my thunder. when i watched the vid i was going to say...... you guys should add proficient in backpedaling to your recruiting pitch, but alas it is too late.

Also, forsaken, did i make the hit list?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
who said we camped just 1 of you there were 4 or 5 we destroyed
Reply Quote
I am bad . . . no . . . I am terrible . . . but this video, this particular video made my stomach hurt from so much backpedaling. Maybe I am a pro-baddie, just maybe. Must end post now --------- XD <--------in honor of my Balnazzar forum and alliance hero, Druine.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I backpedaled for the sake of the video, New to the whole recording and running around thing, whatever it doesn't even matter. The point is, and actually the numbers were even according to 2 addons and someone in <Tamers of the Horde> your argument is therefore null and void... Just admit you lost and move on

Oh yeah Tol Barad was fun last night too... I have some screen shots of us wiping the floor with you guys AGAIN!
Edited by Resïn on 1/26/2011 8:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
How come people that back pedal always try to deny that they back pedal
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
same reason they play on balnazzar, they are trying to mask how awful they are. hey, join grip and sip, we are top ranked alliance! .........10k in world though = (
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I backpedaled for the sake of the video, New to the whole recording and running around thing

Oh, well this is completely understandable.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
why doesnt the alliance have the ego of a 10yr old that just got the new lego set before his friends and brings it for show and tell to brag.

01/26/2011 8:53 AMPosted by Resïn
I have some screen shots of us wiping the floor with you guys AGAIN!

ya well i have screenshots of me killing all of infamous by my myself, i would post them but that would make my argument completely empty.

im still loving the fact you had to make a post about you killing 4 of us, ur one cool dude.

i cant tell for sure who you were killing either, mind giving some names?
Edited by Rawnblade on 1/26/2011 8:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
im gonna lol at u thinking u can kill an entire guild by yourself
Reply Quote
im just gunna lol at all of you
Reply Quote
These forums used to be entertaining...Long, long ago.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
These forums were never entertaining.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]