Great Heals, Tanks, and DPS LFGuild!!!

85 Worgen Druid
Hello Alleria!

At the moment my friends and I are looking for a great guild! You don't have to be raiding right this moment, but as long as you plan to in the next 1 or 2 weeks we'd love to join you! We don't care about guild level or reputation just that the members are willing to learn, wipe, and have a blast while progressing through content! Below is a list of my friends and I:

Sekzee: Resto Druid
Arayon: Hunter (Almost always 10K+ dps)
Austtin: Protection Pally (150K health pool)
Schiggy: DPS warrior / Prot (Will go either but would prefer tank

You can contact any of us ingame! Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks Alleria!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Wouldn't suggest these players to anyone. They are extremely unwilling to participate in the necessary activities involved in becoming raid ready. Their lack of basic concepts and poor attitudes would only hurt the future progression of any guild.

Just a word to the wise.

Cheers
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
sorry to all who have to read from pssh...he is just a sore sad person resortin to slandering cuz the people he is refering to left his guild cuz the guild pshh is in couldnt set up a decent raid and think raiding ICC and ulduar will help prepare for cata raids........they are a fail guild on the verge of being disbanded and made into a "closet guild" (words from pshh's guildmaster guildmaster)
Edited by Arayon on 1/25/2011 10:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
=( I'm sorry to hear that from pshh, I was always giving ya compliments on how cool you were and how great we worked together... guess you didnt share the feeling. Sad... oh well, hope all goes well with your guild. Let me know if you ever start raiding ;)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Any ways--Feel free to get with me or one of my officers. We can offer you a trial spot in our guild. Your lot would fill up group 2,and send us into 25's...if you are willing.

http://retribution-guild.wowstead.com/

(pst Kartoon,Dekode,Maghnus)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Sad to hear that Arayon. I am in no way sore as we are now going to recruit players who actually know how to play. Do you realize you are almost 700 over haste cap? And that being so only delays explosive shots, in turn, gimping your dps? Do you enjoy the 3% crit meta which requires more blue gems, again, causing you to gem mastery? Lawl. Enjoy being a horrible player for the rest of your life. As for sekzee, why did you reroll? Doing 6500 dps as a warlack in a 10 man didn't cut it huh?

We had been talking about kicking you guys for weeks. You did us a favor by leaving.

;)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
well if u know all that then its sad to say in the few and yes i mean few, only 2 maybe 3 max heroics i ran with u i topped u every time.....
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Ran one with you the second I hit heroic ready in mostly greens. You still only out DPS'd me by 1k. Get your facts straight before you try and come back with anything. Enjoy that mastery!

*On a side note, I like that your haste has decreased 400 since reading my post. Coincidence?
Edited by Pshh on 1/26/2011 4:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Weapon X is looking for some good people. Contact us on our website weaponx.wowstead.com or send a message to darthrage, ciyra, or kindrae in game if you have not found a home yet.
Edited by Darthrage on 1/27/2011 7:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Pshh...sorry, I never did group with you, so I can not judge your skill or attitude with validity. However, my friends and I have been playing this game since 2005 (off and on of course), and have been in numerous guilds with varying success throughout vanilla, BC, and wrath. I know that telling that to you is irrelevant because you will twist it in someway to make your guild seem like you kicked us out. We are a group of friends, hellbent on keeping our time in game with each other so we can have fun together. Sorry for the inconvenience of us spending the amount of money to change race and x-fer servers so we could play together on a new server in a new guild. And sorry for not going into the "runs" you guys made because we were holding it to play with each other. A sincere apology to all who want us in their guild, we did find a home here at <The New Republic>, we have our 1st raid tomorrow....wish us luck :P
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
I need some butter for my popcorn. Does anybody have some?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
And suddenly ##!!s.... ##!!s everywhere
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
lololololol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]