Tabard tracking for equipped tabards?

85 Troll Hunter
The achievements tell me I've equipped 25 unique tabards so far. I know for sure what ten of them are and have a pretty good idea on a few others, but that leaves quite a few in question. Since I'll be working towards the next tabard achieves at some point, I'd like to figure out which ones I've already done.

Is there anywhere I can look to see a list of which I've equipped so far, or is this a 'open a ticket and ask' scenario?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Reputation factions in Burning Crusade (12):

Aldor Tabard / Scryers Tabard
Cenarion Expedition Tabard
Consortium Tabard
Honor Hold Tabard / Thrallmar Tabard
Keepers of Time Tabard
Kurenai Tabard / Mag'har Tabard
Lower City Tabard
Ogri'la Tabard
Sha'tar Tabard
Skyguard Tabard
Sporeggar Tabard
Tabard of the Shattered Sun

Reputation factions in Wrath of the Lich King (4):

Tabard of the Argent Crusade
Tabard of the Ebon Blade
Tabard of the Kirin Tor
Tabard of the Wyrmcrest Accord

Argent Tournament (7):

Argent Crusader's Tabard
Silver Covenant Tabard / Sunreaver Tabard
Exodar Tabard / Silvermoon City Tabard
Ironforge Tabard / Thunder Bluff Tabard
Stormwind Tabard / Orgrimmar Tabard
Gnomeregan Tabard / Sen'jin Tabard
Darnassus Tabard / Undercity Tabard

Other sources (5):

Tabard of Summer Flames / Tabard of Summer Skies — reward from Shard of Ahune quest during the Midsummer Festival.
Green Trophy Tabard of the Illidari / Purple Trophy Tabard of the Illidari — reward from Battle of the Crimson Watch quest.
Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade — drops in Scarlet Monastery.
Tabard of the Hand / Blood Knight Tabard — quest reward from The Unwritten Prophecy (draenei only), or True Masters of the Light (blood elves only).
Guild Tabard — what can I say…

PVP tabards (7):

Arathor Battle Tabard / Battle Tabard of the Defilers — rewarded for getting Exalted with League of Arathor / Defilers.
Knight's Colors / Stone Guard's Herald — can be purchased with 20 AV marks + 20 AB marks + 20 WSG marks.
Private's Tabard / Scout's Tabard — can be purchased with 3 AB marks + 3 WSG marks
Silverwing Battle Tabard / Warsong Battle Tabard — can be purchased with 60 WSG marks.
Stormpike Battle Tabard / Frostwolf Battle Tabard — can be purchased with 60 AV marks.
Furious Gladiator's Tabard : Relentless Gladiator's Tabard — requires 2350 arena rating in 3v3 or 5v5.
Tabard of Conquest / Tabard of Conquest — reward for Master of Isle of Conquest.

Achievement awards (4):

Loremaster's Colors — Reward for The Loremaster.
Tabard of the Achiever — Reward for this achievement, Twenty-Five Tabards.
Tabard of the Explorer — Reward for Explore Northrend.
Tabard of Brute Force — Reward for Brutally Dedicated.

Obtainable via Redemption (8):

Tabard of Brilliance
Tabard of Flame
Tabard of Frost
Tabard of Fury
Tabard of Nature
Tabard of the Arcane
Tabard of the Defender
Tabard of the Void

No longer obtainable (5):

Competitor's Tabard — awarded for participation in 2008 Spirit of Competition event.
Contest Winner's Tabard — awarded to people with highest number of honorable kills on each server before the introduction of current honor system.
Tabard of Stormwind — was never available to players.
Tabard of the Argent Dawn — reward during the Scourge Invasion event.
Tabard of the Protector — quest reward during the Opening of Dark Portal event.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
For me the only way i know which tabards ive equipped is to look at them in my bank...thats another issue lol (there should eb a way to store tabards without filling up bank slots, perhaps some kind of fly-out that would let you choose what tabard you want to equip similar to the titles options you get on character page) but i digress.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
01/24/2011 9:47 PMPosted by Rxvixenhunt
Is there anywhere I can look to see a list of which I've equipped so far, or is this a 'open a ticket and ask' scenario?

For God's sake, don't bother the GMs with crap like this. This is why there is always a "high volume of petitions". They are supposed to help with real problems, like all your armor evaporated, not spurious questions.

Just go to the Tabard vendor in one of the cities, and start purchasing and putting on tabards. You have to equip them, not just own them. It's become practically trivial to get this achievement now, with all the city tabards and the new rep tabards.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Samercy - thank you. I actually do know where to look up what is available, my question was whether I could check which ones I already had credit for.

Shalura - I'd really rather *not* bother the GMs over this, for just that reason. But given the replies here it sounds like it's either that or run around and start from scratch with any I'm not sure about. I'm not in a rush to do this, it came up in a convo with a guildie, so I figured I'd ask about it. Meanwhile, I've started a paper list. :-p

It'd be nice if the tabard achievements had a checklist, like they do for some of the cooking recipe achievements, to show which ones you had credit for. Suggestion thread for that, I think. :-p
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
01/25/2011 12:22 PMPosted by Rxvixenhunt
Samercy - thank you. I actually do know where to look up what is available, my question was whether I could check which ones I already had credit for.

Shalura - I'd really rather *not* bother the GMs over this, for just that reason. But given the replies here it sounds like it's either that or run around and start from scratch with any I'm not sure about. I'm not in a rush to do this, it came up in a convo with a guildie, so I figured I'd ask about it. Meanwhile, I've started a paper list. :-p

It'd be nice if the tabard achievements had a checklist, like they do for some of the cooking recipe achievements, to show which ones you had credit for. Suggestion thread for that, I think. :-p

Type the following in chat:
/run y=GetAchievementCriteriaInfo for z=1,85 do a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j = y(1021,z); k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t = y(j) if m==false then print("\124cffff0000\You have NOT YET equipped:\124r",k) else print("\124cff00ff00\You have equipped:\124r",k) end; end

Enjoy!

EDIT: Or copy and paste it, if you aren't masochistic.
Edited by Noodle on 1/25/2011 2:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Noodle wrote:
/run y=GetAchievementCriteriaInfo for z=1,85 do a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j = y(1021,z); k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t = y(j) if m==false then print("\124cffff0000\You have NOT YET equipped:\124r",k) else print("\124cff00ff00\You have equipped:\124r",k) end; end

Enjoy!

Type all that into chat? I'll do no such thing. I macroed it. :D THANK YOU!!!!

EDA: Keywords: Macro to find tabards equipped
Edited by Rxvixenhunt on 1/25/2011 1:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Very nice macro. Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
You can copy/paste from outside the game into the Macro window. Or chat lines, etc. You just have to make sure your macro is all one line.
Edited by Shalura on 1/25/2011 4:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
wow! thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

Enjoy!

Neato, thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Awesome macro! Thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
wow what amazing macro do you have any other cool trick up your sleeve you can share plzzzz.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter

Enjoy!

Fantastic macro. Thank you very much!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
This is wonderful. Thank you for sharing it. I have a list of all possible tabards that I can equip, and after looking at the list, I knew I had at least purchased 25 already, but WoW was only showing that I had equipped 24. Since I don't have the storage space for all those tabards, I of course got rid of them long ago. I was going to have to go back and rebuy and re-equip them all to see which one I had forgotten to equip. This macro helped me to track it down. It was actually the Illustrious Guild Tabard which isn't listed on the macro, but since the macro includes most of the rest of them, I was able to figure it out by process of elimination. Thanks again.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
You could also go get the addon Tabbard Addict (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cenarius/Atraydeez/) which will not only tell you which ones you've equipped and which ones you haven't but also where to find every tabard in the game.

You can set the filters up all sorts of ways as well between reputation, no longer attainable, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
-removed-
Edited by Yellowbird on 8/28/2013 3:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Okay, I have the 30 tabard achievement from my old main and have the Tabard of the Achiever on that character. Now, with achievements being account wide, all my characters have the 30 tabard achievement.... The problem is, I don't have that tabard on all the characters with the achievement, how is this suppose to work?

Greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
-removed-
Edited by Yellowbird on 8/28/2013 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]