Tabard Spam...

(Locked)

Ok seriously... I have roughly 30 tabards and it takes up my whole main bank space, can we have a "Tabard Tab" in the bank that you could buy for like 1k gold and then you put all your tabards in? because this is ridiculous.
86 Human Death Knight
I approve of this.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Ive done the tabard achieves, you do not need to keep them just equip them once then you can delete them. I keep my argent tabard, my guild tabard, and soon a TB tabard but theres reasons for that. 2 provide transportation, the guild is for guild pride. The rest ihave worn then deleted.
85 Night Elf Priest
There has been discussion about this before...I think there were plans to add a tab to the character window that would 'hold' tabards and allow you to switch them out. They were going to make tabards a 'learned' item to make this work.....would love to know what happened there. I love switching out tabards, and have to until I reach exalted with all the factions. It would be nice to not have a bunch of bank space wasted and just be able to have a tab on the character screen for easy switching.
85 Goblin Shaman
01/25/2011 10:03 AMPosted by Mediick
There has been discussion about this before...I think there were plans to add a tab to the character window that would 'hold' tabards and allow you to switch them out. They were going to make tabards a 'learned' item to make this work.....would love to know what happened there. I love switching out tabards, and have to until I reach exalted with all the factions. It would be nice to not have a bunch of bank space wasted and just be able to have a tab on the character screen for easy switching.

I read somewhere awhile ago that because some tabards have an 'activate' ability, they couldn't figure out how to make them work when learned. Or something

A tab to hold them all would be nice. I mean most of the things that have collecting acheivements and is a collectible, like mounts and pets, has already been given one. Why not tabards?
85 Night Elf Priest
01/25/2011 10:10 AMPosted by Joscelín
I think if you're going to be a packrat the inventory/bank space is the price you pay.

No different than all the people who collect cool items and trinkets from all the various questing they did.

If you guys get a tabard tab everyone will want a lowbie gear tab and a cool item I wanted to just keep tab and a quest items I haven't gotten to turning in yet because I wanted to do every quest in the game tab.

If you have all 22 slot bags in your bank, and no gathering profession stuff in your bank (WTB bank alt?) and you're still hurting in your bank for space because of a bag and a half of tabards I think you're probably keeping a bunch of junk.

Try playing FFXI before they virtually tripled your available inventory. Then complain about your space. lol.

I have a bank alt, and a bank guild....and I still run out of space and have to clean everything out from time to time LOL! That is the joy of running up alts who will inevitably have crafting professions :) You keep the low level stuff because you know it will get used eventually. As for the tabards....Blizz has talked about implementing something for a long time in this area...they just keep putting it off. There are a ton of tabards out there that can no longer be obtained, are rare, look pretty, etc.. that people don't want to just vendor. Not to mention that having a tab on the character window would make switching tabards super easy. Honestly, how many of us have had a tabard on trying to grind out an exalted rep...hit exalted one or two pulls into a dungeon run, then waste the rep gain of the rest of the run because your other tabards are in the bank? I know I have!
90 Night Elf Hunter
great idea i'm up to 24 tabards. another good idea a 50 slot toy box either made by engineers or sold at the toy store in dalaran. i collect novelty items and between that and those tabards bank space is running low
70 Human Paladin
01/25/2011 10:13 AMPosted by Effingy

I read somewhere awhile ago that because some tabards have an 'activate' ability, they couldn't figure out how to make them work when learned. Or something

Couldn't they do with Tabards what they did with keys?
85 Troll Druid
i am for the tabard tab, they were nice enough to do a keyring for us, this is not asking alot
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]