Tabard Spam...

(Locked)

85 Dwarf Hunter
Holy Necro, Batman!
85 Night Elf Priest
Hey Blizzard, did you figure out something as simple as a drop down window next to the tiles for tabards?

Or is it still a giant math problem for you guys.
90 Worgen Hunter
I liked a previous posters idea, still have the tabard slot in the equipment so you can use the on use abilities while making the tabard tab a reality and allowing people to save some bag space. Personally I keep all of mine because I like the designs on them.
90 Blood Elf Mage
01/25/2011 01:00 PMPosted by Lylirra
A 75 slot tabard only bag and bank slot doesn't sound any more complicated than a 32 slot mining bag.

Is that really the most elegant solution, though? It might be quickest and simplest, but that doesn't mean there aren't better alternatives available. If we can implement a type of storage that's integrated into the character UI and doesn't take up extra bank space, then that would probably be more ideal.

(That option might not be technically possible due to the way some tabards work, of course, but it's something we're investigating.)

Are you referring to an appearance tab for cosmetic gear options?

No, but I can see the confusion. I just mean an additional tab that's superficial or non-essential (the literal definition of "cosmetic").

If tabards work like mounts or pets, which preserved their unique factors even after being moved to a tab, that implementation might solve the problems.
85 Orc Warrior
Really would like to see something done about this soon. At least b4 MoP.
86 Draenei Shaman
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2011-03-29/1301433341275.jpg
86 Draenei Shaman
02/10/2012 11:12 PMPosted by Googled
It isn't a repost.

Quiet! I couldn't find one related to necroing that was funny!

Besides, I heard Back to the Future references are cool and stuff.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Create A tab, Like we have for out mounts and pets.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]