The best of Maiev:)

hmm well for horde,
lock: lockdowne, mulletmania
dk: comatose, and razz's dk ( Khazidea)
druid: feral, mallinium sry if i spelled it wrong, razzberry and villian, boomkin, not really sure havent seen any around, resto, hots, myself, well nvm shes not horde anymore =( lol. I havent seen alot of resto druids around that i notice pvp thier mostly feral.
hunter: Luo and noobrider i think are the only pvping hunters right now haha
mage: Filth.
paladin: lol...pallys are hard i know. But jt, ya no prot or ret pallys...
priests: havent seen alot of priests around either that have caught my eye.
rogue: xervious
shaman: enh, chimp, resto, supgirl
warrior: damon
Edited by Jumn on 1/27/2011 2:48 PM PST
85 Orc Hunter
01/27/2011 1:12 PMPosted by Jumn
hunter: Luo and noobrider i think are the only pvping hunters right now haha

me too! (we pvp hunters are out there) and I'm the only one that has gotten 2k before (I know its 5s but its hunters most viable bracket imo)... and I have highest ratings among them as of now, not like they're impressive or anything (bad comps are fun lol)... and i will say i have lost to duels to noobrider but duels are duels and i do need to get better at them (thank bajeesus for no rated 1v1 bracket) tehee lolzplox

edit: there is also another hunter named chodey that is currently pvp'ing... never seen him play but he's there and his gear is good oh and of course wolfmastera (btw these are horde i think ally has rorshach and thats it)

edit 2: i miss kepasa
Edited by Déadeye on 1/27/2011 1:41 PM PST
ah nice, good to see some hunter's i like them, im lvling my own, i agree with the 5s bracket too and grats btw =) i forgot about kepasa :o
i havent been online latley to notice some new names
Edited by Jumn on 1/27/2011 2:46 PM PST
I love you too hots. <3 Don't worry it's not wierd.
Maybe a little. <333
85 Troll Hunter
There are some other new hunters who are decent Like cobraunit and dimeeyez But Deadeye chodey me and Noobrider are the only ones who actually Are Really Good, as well as the ally hunter Rorschach
Edited by Wolfmastera on 1/27/2011 10:41 PM PST
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Priest: Shiro
85 Human Hunter
01/27/2011 10:38 PMPosted by Wolfmastera
There are some other new hunters who are decent Like cobraunit and dimeeyez But Deadeye chodey me and Noobrider are the only ones who actually Are Really Good, as well as the ally hunter Rorschach

hey someone not dissing me, you're my new favie. i wont traget you when we attack the org gates anymore. Also: noobrider is better than me.
58 Tauren Paladin
palleekow!!!!!!!!! dat gui is da bast hends down.
85 Blood Elf Rogue
01/27/2011 11:06 PMPosted by Pandadin
Priest: Shiro

over bio? lmfao no way
lol @ alliance who think that their friends are good
this game is about slaying dragons, not pillar humping
Edited by Jareth on 1/28/2011 1:38 AM PST
^ makes me lol, you ppl are bad
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]