mage: turkelton
pally: Jt
priest: Lapsus
rogue: quicknos
shaman: ele Pappashango by far. enhance allireaper
warrior: crunk, travarus

Lapsus still plays?
1 Gnome Warrior
You only named one good person, Janedo. This is a joke of a list. Thekingspade? Lol? Even That Rednecklklk mongoloid is better than him.

Like you have one monster of a warrior, then you have these insignificant garbage plebeians.

Sorry, but unless this thread suddenly turned into "Best of Fight Club" or "The Best Felon on Maiev", then you're list is just plain wrong. Especially since you didn't list the mage who piloted your account so Janedo could have a good mage to play with to 2200 in S11 (not saying that he needed it, but Maiev is such a small server).

Despite the server being small, there's still plenty of people who are good at this game, and certainly better than 99% of the people you listed. You may hate Steve, but Flap is the best rogue on Maiev.

You didn't even list Krisj, Nukaazul, or Stahp, who are currently rank 3 in the whole battlegroup with a 90% win/loss.

You seem to have turned a new leaf judging by the manner of your posts, but you still have a long ways to go if you're truly that delusional. You're a guild master, not a press secretary (especially to your own guild). The first way to regain respect is to act like a sensible person.

Best on Maiev backed by ratings and PvP skill (the only skill that really matters, since PvP incorporates everything needed to be good in PvE, and a helluva lot more additional awareness, positioning, communication, etc. skills)

Death Knight: No idea.
Druid: Krisj
Hunter: Bowjob
Mage: Nukaazul
Monk: No idea.
Paladin: Hangaku
Priest: Stahp for shadow, Arsisqt for disc.
Rogue: Flap
Shaman: Cheetosqt
Warlock: I have no idea, all the good ones pretty much quit.
Warrior: Janedo, followed by Salsalol.

Any other list is just plain wrong. These are the active players who can at least break 2k+.

since you took the time to punctuate and paragraph YOUR post wladyslaws im just gonna go ahead and help you out with YOUR post.

then you're list is just plain wrong.

you're = you are.

think you were looking for YOUR . k there buddy boy

mileycyrus best rogue world

Thanks pal, I can use the help from 2400+ players like me at any time. Presentation is an important process in conveying information, and even the slightest mistake can ruin credibility. I appreciate your help and I have already rectified it in the most efficient means possible.
I love Maiev threads. So many hilarious comments. Still the same it seems. Wlady, stop trolling them so hard please, they're starting to get upset.
1 Gnome Warrior
11/10/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Eripmu
I love Maiev threads. So many hilarious comments. Still the same it seems. Wlady, stop trolling them so hard please, they're starting to get upset.

How does everybody know who I am the minute I post? Time to lurk again.
90 Human Mage
^Your grammar Marc.
1 Gnome Warrior
11/10/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Eripmu

Come back Umpire!
3 Undead Hunter
so if anyone has any comments about this just keep them to yourselves because you are all fukkin gaay and id fukk you up in real life so i win forever.

mileycyrus best #%@##**## world

btw im best diksuker too chika chika slim shady in mahbutthol

We all knew that. You go girl...!!! or whatever you are these days.
3 Undead Hunter
Nice to see that thread I called you nerds out has been conveniently deleted. Hmmm., and so recently. Fap, aka nerd @removed and Wladyslaw, aka @removed...

Ugh.

Blarg.
Edited by Jjdawgjj on 11/18/2012 3:12 AM PST
who am I up against
90 Draenei Shaman
11/30/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Caapi
who am I up against

move along, shaman spot is taken
90 Human Paladin
dacaybaby #1 mage
90 Orc Hunter
I'd like to nominate myself as the best hunter on horde side as of 5.1,

For alliance side, Bowjob is the best of alliance.

Overall Bowjobs excels in rating then me, but I did verse his team in 2s and beat him twice :| but then again I had a healer.
Edited by Miintpwnage on 12/29/2012 1:37 AM PST
90 Orc Hunter
I'm 1.8k rated in 2s if that helps my street creds on these forums :P
90 Human Death Knight
Donkykongg still the best, !@#$ the rest.
3 Blood Elf Mage
Donky i hear you got carried by that one pally though, dont brag on your ratings when you got carried
90 Human Death Knight
omg forums
90 Undead Monk
What about monk spots?? I feel so left out :/
90 Human Priest
01/14/2013 10:31 AMPosted by Pandalism
What about monk spots?? I feel so left out :/

I'm not sure that's how these threads work.
90 Draenei Shaman
Its nice to see my post still exists.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]