The best of Maiev:)

85 Goblin Death Knight
Crunkskunk is bad, didn't you know?

Let the flaming commence!
Edited by Løtus on 1/28/2011 1:52 AM PST
85 Troll Hunter
01/27/2011 1:27 PMPosted by Déadeye
hunter: Luo and noobrider i think are the only pvping hunters right now haha

me too! (we pvp hunters are out there) and I'm the only one that has gotten 2k before (I know its 5s but its hunters most viable bracket imo)... and I have highest ratings among them as of now, not like they're impressive or anything (bad comps are fun lol)... and i will say i have lost to duels to noobrider but duels are duels and i do need to get better at them (thank bajeesus for no rated 1v1 bracket) tehee lolzplox

edit: there is also another hunter named chodey that is currently pvp'ing... never seen him play but he's there and his gear is good oh and of course wolfmastera (btw these are horde i think ally has rorshach and thats it)

edit 2: i miss kepasa

Not to bust chops or anything but arenas did exist in BC...ya know - Before achives and stoofs. Alas you may yet be correct.

1950 S2 MM hunter disc priest - AKA the reason mana drain was nerfed.
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Everyone argues about who's the best at the worst balanced pvp out there. I don't understand.

To those who've played on other servers more than I have...

Are pvp-kiddies on all servers quite this dumb and lacking in perspective, or is it just Maiev Alliance?
You see this on all servers. Inescapable.
85 Orc Hunter
Not to bust chops or anything but arenas did exist in BC...ya know - Before achives and stoofs. Alas you may yet be correct.

1950 S2 MM hunter disc priest - AKA the reason mana drain was nerfed.

Oh true that, true that... I forgot those days
Edited by Déadeye on 1/28/2011 1:54 PM PST
85 Troll Hunter
Edited by Wolfmastera on 9/5/2011 7:56 AM PDT
85 Tauren Shaman
Shaman - Jellylol

http://i55.tinypic.com/ibckqq.jpg
Wolfmastera- Cobraint has been around forever...he used to be alli a long time ago.. lol.
And obviously people are going to mention who they have played with. I'm not just going to mention some name just because someone else said he/she was good. Also, why would i list people if i never have played with them? I would not know if they were good or not.

Crunk.- How is a thread asking people's personal opinion a waste of space? Yeah people are going to mention thier friends and who they play with. Why would i mention alli when i play horde, hence i only mentioned horde,cept hots because i only know her and I atm. I peronsaly think Damon is a great warrior, you beating him in a duel makes him not worthy of being mentiond or something? Lol. I think hes great for not playing 24/7 7 days a week on this damn game, and not getting hot headed of getting decent ratings in arena. Hence that's why I love players like him, respecful and not a damn elitest, sadly not enough.
85 Troll Shaman
your a funny ass dude jelly i stomp u nine outta 10 times. i duel u w/o cds and loose and u take a pic. lmfao. i am undisputed pound for pound nastiest ele around. lets have a duel session next time i see ya. nough said

and keylog go heal somethin f a g
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]