Your hair is weak.

78 Orc Warrior
Compared to power of the warrior beard.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/981608720#3

Repent you pretty Ret paladins, while your hair flows with beauty and grace my beard leaps tall buildings, destroys large army's and instantly burns off the cloths of any women who looks to closely upon it.
Edited by Genitivi on 1/25/2011 11:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
the gauntlets have been thrust and the duel must begin. Though it will be a short one due to Orc's hair being made out of licourish dipped in cow dung. Also warriors hair is a joke

Look at these beautiful strands of Perfection!
/hairflip
/your all ready defeated
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/25/2011 10:51 PMPosted by Genitivi

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/981608720#3

Repent you pretty Ret paladins, while your hair flows with beauty and grace my beard leaps tall buildings, destroys large army's and instantly burns off the cloths of any women who looks to closely upon it.

Just remember who keeps your green bar full of green.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
01/25/2011 10:51 PMPosted by Genitivi

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the noise of all these women fawning over me. By the way, thanks for burning off all their clothes, they said they wouldn't have been able to take them off fast enough for me without your help. Now, if you'd be so kind as to leave, I don't need a wingman for this part.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The collision of the paladin hair and the warriors beard would be like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. Only one of two outcomes can occur:

1) The unstoppable force transfers all its momentum to the immovable object stopping the unstoppable force and moving the immovable object tearing apart the basic laws of physics and breaking down reality. The earth would quake. The continents would fall into the seas. Up would become down. All life would end (and as unbelievable as it may be the simpson would be cancelled).

2) The unstoppable force failing to move the unmovable object is deflected into a different direction and the unstoppable force would remain unstoppable and the unmovable object would remain unmoved.

*With all that said i must curse you now Kim'jael for calling my hair weak. I curse you with the ulitmate curse of the Sin'dorei:

I curse you so that your greatest enemy is vanquished-so that you are blamed for his downfall.

I curse you to be swarmed with shallow but beautiful women-so that all your loved one will become disgusted with you and when the women are done using you, you end up alone and unloved.

I curse you that you achieve your dreams-so that you lose everything you hold dear when I have had my revenge.

I curse you that you may never get a peaceful nights sleep-For every time you are about to fall into slumber a shadow crosses your resting place.

I curse you that all your vices come to light-so that those who respect you shall come to think of you as a drunkard

I curse you with food and drink-for you shall never be able to enjoy it again without the fear that it might have been tampered with.

I curse you, warrior with the worst curse of all: that your beard will fall out for a warrior without their beard is nothing.

This is the curse of a blood elf. Like our night elf cousins we are slow to anger but our wrath is long lived, and our curse is that you are destroyed in every way body and soul.

Selama ashal'anore.

*All of what followed this asterisks was a work of RP. No actual harm or bad will is meant and was all said in jest.
Edited by Celyndrashad on 1/26/2011 3:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Paladin beard reportin' in.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Paladin
My hair is not weak.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/26/2011 4:08 AMPosted by Huurm
Paladin beard reportin' in.

Paladin's don't have beards. They just have hair. Hair so fabulous that we sometimes allow it to cover our faces.

My hair smells like sunshine dust. Warriors beards taste like soot and poo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You all speak of competition, but I see something different, what if paladins were to take some training as a warrior and warriors some as paladins? What would be the combined result of Paladin Hair and Warrior Beard on one person?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You forget your place warrior of the foul beard. Not only does our marvelous hair give us the power to keep your green bar full of green. Unlike you we have a blue rage bar, and we start the fight pissed!

You cannot compete! You are not prepared! This is your ultimate setback! We are not some simple magic-fingered warriors, we are Paladins of the Marvelous Hair, we have power of our own! Tremble as your pathetic foul beards BEEEETRAAAAAAY YOU!
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Paladin
welll. we have glitter!... wait so do BE warrs.......hmmmmm....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I think you were misinformed. Warriors cannot properly cleanse.

As paladins, in a swirl of light and a burst of stars our cleanse washes everything away to reveal the beautiful hair.

/cleanse
/brush
/flip

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
YOU CALL THE HAIR-STORM

AND I'LL REAP THE WHIRL-WHIP!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You can have an RC Cola. HALF an RC cola.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ew beard. Take your big brawny ass back to the dark ages and get out of my light... you're blocking my hair shine!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
your judged and still found wanting. Warrior return when you feel you have something to challenge.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]