Dreamy

90 Tauren Druid
I did not condone what went down in TB. :(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
who is this rageragerage kid someone pls explain to me i'm lost.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Me.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
well you sir should just end yo life
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
D: That isn't very nice.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
this kid hirt is #1
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Again, what has he done to you to make you so butthurt?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
q p
| U
| /|\
Edited by Runic on 1/28/2011 1:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
So what happened in TB?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/28/2011 1:06 AMPosted by Runic
q p
| U
| /|\
subtitles please?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Some rogue got to her while she was just trying to do her daily. It was sad.
I mean I'm sure it happens all the time but still, usually I'm not there to witness it.
Lol. But I guess when it comes down to it, PvP went down in a PvP zone on a PvP server. So I'm really just QQing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Meh, considering how many horde are usually running around. Getting constantly jumped by them while doing dailies is just a pain in the rear. I just figure it in for the amount of time it takes me to do Tol Barad. If there are a couple like the Warrior/Warlock I ran into today, who seemed to go out of their way to gank solo alliance. I just leave for a bit then come back. The dailies will get done.

PvP is PvP and it just happens. Does not mean some are not jerks about it.

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I mean if someone is doing dailies, I just let them be. Now if there is a lowbie somewhere. I will one shot them to make myself feel better and go on my way. Idk. Maybe I'm weird.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Chonged probably got dreammy.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Nah. It wasn't Chonged. At least not when I saw it. Some no name UD.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Kay...
-First of all, Nobb, you seem more upset over this than I was.
-Second, I died three times in and outside that tower that day, and each time there was at least two pple who threw in at least an attack and/or heal or two. The rogue was there twice. I seriously doubt he hadn't gotten the dude in the tower killed after the first one, but you know it's whatever. Just a typical day doing dailies as an ally.
-Third, it definately wasn't Chonged. I would have remembered if it was. I have a few certain horde I enjoy fighting 1v1 and in Tol Barad in general, and he happens to be one of them. He, as well as the rest, probably have no clue who they are. =)

As far as pvp while doing Tol Barad dailies, most days I attack EVERYONE. Low health, mobs, groups, solo, doesn't matter. I'm usually there alone or at most with one other person, and I will kill you...or go down fighting the 23 horde there. There have been multiple times that I've gotten realid whispers saying my location is being called out in general chat. It makes me giggle because it seems that I tend to make the horde mad in TB. I don't know why they don't like me. 0:-) <---angel

There was ONE day I was nice. I see 3 guys all in seperate areas of the lil village place, all fighting npcs, and all at half or lower hp. I let them be and even assisted one of the mages in killing their lil npc dude. Then they gang up on me and kill me when I'm already at half hp and fighting 2 npcs. It was a very classy move that is fairly common for horde vs alliance relations. I got a healer with me and those 3 then got camped, but I will never again be nice while questing in Tol Barad.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I would never gank someone that's low hp/mana and being chased by several mobs, that's just rude.

heh
Reply Quote
heh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]