<A> Power Torrent

Does anyone know the names of enchanters ally side that have Power Torrent? Thanks!
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
NI
As it is right now Heartsong gives pretty significantly higher mp5 than Power Torrent on average. You could of course time your Divine Pleas around your PT procs, but Heartsong is a more reliable, safe enchant at this point. And it's pretty cheap. But of course you get what you want.

Here's my reference:

http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t110847-holy_cataclysm_holy_compendium/p14/
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
This is all pve perspective?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
You are linking an EJ pve thread to a guy who is clearly a pvper. Makes sense >_>
Reply Quote
01/27/2011 5:01 PMPosted by Towelliee
Damn it I thought this was a recruitment thread for an Alliance guild named Power Torrent. I was hoping to see more people in Tol Barad.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
NI
I didn't look at his armory, oh well. Just trying to pass some friendly advice, don't get your panties all in a bunch ;)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
It's just amusing that you would bother to write that out and cite it without even glancing at his armory, considering he's wearing a pvp helm. Just saying you could save yourself the effort next time ^_^
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
NI
Not a waste if it helps someone.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
If you really wanted to be helpful you could explain why Heartsong is better from a pvp perspective (which it is). The chances of a pve holy paladin happening across your post in a thread about a pvper looking for an enchant is pretty slim :P

A more useful link for the OP would be http://www.arenajunkies.com/showthread.php?t=230484 for example :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]