Multi-Group Alliance PREMADE BG! sat 11-11 st

85 Gnome Warrior
Multi-group Alliance PREMADE BG Saturday! 11AM -11PM ST. pst/mail me early for the vent info. I can accommodate up to 100 people to run groups ALL DAY LONG.

I'm sick and tired of going into a BG, any battleground, and losing 3-5 times.
How do I know it's 3-5? I kept a tally on my desk, and that's the average.

So instead of just complain about it at every opportunity, I took it upon myself to come up with a solution to this problem. It won't help everyone, but it will for the people who actually take part in this idea...

The Idea:

-Create a means for people on our faction, on our server to organize on a regular basis at set times throughout the week to que as a group for Battlegrounds and do this without the need to join a dedicated guild.

Execution Strategy:

-Host a 300+ man vent server
-Make it available to EVERYONE on the server
-Have it moderated 24/7
-Disable all annoying functions VENT has to offer.
- Post a Raiding schedule (on the VENT MOTD even) *login, check the schedule, logout.
-Form a raid group, or multiple raid groups (depending on users online at the time)
-Have designated LOCKED channels in VENT, give the password to those in the raid party. Other channels will remain open to the public to stimulate usage. Locked channels will be changed weekly or as needed.
-Create a channel in WoW, use it to chat with other members to organize in-game.

I was thinking about a website, but really it's not needed. Heck, even for guilds it's not really needed so much anymore.

ANYWAY, I created a vent server to test run this idea on a trial basis. Basically feel free to use it for whatever you want right now until we start to get things rolling on a regular basis.

*If you want a locked channel, send me a tell/mail and I'll give you a password for a room for 48 hours. If you need more time, just say so.

Saturday from 11AM to 11PM will be the grand opening of this, so I encourage everyone to login and see if we can't get 8 simultaneous premades going.

* will be spamming the Vent info in /trade chat Saturday all day(and no, not directly in chat, you'll still need to whisper me to get it), but if you want to get a head start and begin using the server now, just send me a tell/mail and I'll gladly whisper you the VENT info. Vent will be the only place you will have access to the PREMADE BG schedule, along with the in-game channel, so you can just pop on and check the MOTD then get back to your guild's vent if you want.

I assure you though, it will be heavily moderated with plenty of locked channels upon your request. so trolls and blasters won't be an issue.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
What would be cool is if we coordinate between both factions some server matched BG's, like the old days. The ability to do this is there for us now, so why not take advantage of it!

Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Yeah that too, though it would only really work for doing Wintergrasp and Tol Barad...

And we all know the last deal fell through to alternate.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
No... They have a system which allows you to pick who you'd fight in bg's.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
how do i get in on these premades?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
How do you not see the date on the prior post?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Grouping isnt neccisary at all. you get 10 people in a channel called lets say, Warsong Gultch. They all hop in that channel que at the same time. Then if its not lets say BG #11 or something then u pass, not sure if it still works that way.. But it did back in wrath when i did one of these/
as long as it stays free im down
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Grouping isnt neccisary at all. you get 10 people in a channel called lets say, Warsong Gultch. They all hop in that channel que at the same time. Then if its not lets say BG #11 or something then u pass, not sure if it still works that way.. But it did back in wrath when i did one of these/
as long as it stays free im down

The count in method is kinda risky on the grounds you have a greater chance of losing some ppl. Id use the addon for groups of more than five
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Is this still going?, If so Could you post the Vent Infomation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]