[H] Blue Label 12/14 HM LFM DPS

90 Worgen Priest
HELLO
90 Troll Priest
"7:30pm to 11pm on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday.

We believe that shorter times means people can focus longer and we get the job done."

Man I agree, my prog sucks this xpac but F raiding for hours tiring yourself out and having a group of frustrated people.. Nice attitude
Bump and Sup?
90 Orc Warrior
"7:30pm to 11pm on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday.

We believe that shorter times means people can focus longer and we get the job done."

Man I agree, my prog sucks this xpac but F raiding for hours tiring yourself out and having a group of frustrated people.. Nice attitude

yeah f that
90 Troll Warlock
Bumpity
100 Tauren Druid
Hello friends.
90 Orc Warrior
I watched Zsunnie's H Jin'rokh kill video. Great work. However I noticed you seem to have a decent amount of melee already. Would it be worth throwing in an application for a MDps at all?
100 Troll Druid
^ Chipsjeans ^
1 Orc Warrior
Im a 511 Hunter, xfering to Barth on Tuesday....... cannot apply on websites though, so if it isnt crucial and your interested in trialling me, I am: Bitterarrows on Jubie horde until Tues then on Barth.

Cheers, have a happy easter!
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump
90 Troll Warlock
I liek turtlez.
100 Troll Druid
LFM mage/locks/boomy/eleshaman/spriests~
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]