[H]<OLD TIMERS> accepting apps

85 Blood Elf Priest
/mind controls this thread back to the top.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Bump :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
^^
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
*fires up rocket belt, grabs thread and rocket jumps it to the top*
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
If you guys were alliance, my girlfriend and i are 12/12 normal and 1/13 heroic : ( hehe, best of luck to you though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/cast [target=top] Word of Glory

damn it's on cooldown :s
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
humans scare me.... FOR THE HORDE!!!! Awesome hat, Bluerose!

Praise de spirits, da tread be lifted ta da top!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
We could use some more old people that want to raid!!! But if you are old, play WoW, and don't like drama, you'll love OT!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
*Blink*
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
what is your raid progression?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Slow? We are old after all.

We've just begun raiding and downed Magmaw on Saturday. We are quuite proud of that. This guild likes to take it easy and do it right. There really is no drama, no stress. It is a great group of people that love having fun while playing WoW.

Like your name.

And, bump.
Edited by Snippet on 5/23/2011 12:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Thanks and Grats on your killl
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Hey folks. I was active when the guild formed but went inactive for a time. Getting back into the swing of things Hordeside now, so I put an application back in on the guild site.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Welcome back!

Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
*blink* to the top
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Bump with testimonial: used to raid long while back, left game, came back few months ago and knew I would not have much time to play and therefore had a hard time finding a home that would work out for me.

Bumped around and ended up with Old Timers. Very nice environment if you want a drama-free and friendly guild comprised of adults. The expectancy is that you are mature enough to help yourself by learning how to play, which is exactly the environment I was looking for. Not that you can't get help and not that we don't sometimes ask each other for help.

Did my first CATA heroic today with the guild, everyone was more patient with me than I felt I even deserved. I'm going to fix a few things on my character in the wake of that run, and learn more about the heroics (not taking that patience for granted), but my point is it's really nice to be in a mature and friendly environment. I already dragged another level 85 friend of mine in and he's having good times too.

If this sounds like the place for you read the OP of this thread and check us out.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warlock
Fearing this thread back on top
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Fearing it again despite the diminishing return.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Drama is a sign of immaturity. You don't need it, we don't have it.
Edited by Edgarr on 7/2/2011 5:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
62 Blood Elf Rogue
well I have gone to your website to apply- however I am having problems filled out app last night, then went back to check on it an hour or two later and I got a msg that there was no application completed.. filled it out again... so far so good.

I have a few horde toons I am looking for a good home for

level 10 Belf Mage that I just started
Lvl 80 Holy Pally- belf
Level 81 DK on draenor Belf -
lvl 82 Goblin shammy elemental/resto

I started out raiding as DPS, then in Wrath changed over to shammy healer and now back to DPS. I have tanked but not in raids just for heroics, still have a lot to learn on this role.

would consider faction changing my ilvl 356 hunter she is currently my raiding main- but not raiding at the momment

Fyi I also have a few 70 Twinks and was posting on one when one of your guildies suggested I might want to try you guys out... Sepulchra, thanks for the heads up... I am Fairbreeze :D

********************** update

well thanks for the consideration but I guess I am too old :D.. have fun and good luck sorry it did not work out... and yes my app was declined :(
Edited by Noralae on 7/2/2011 7:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]