[H]<OLD TIMERS> accepting apps

85 Draenei Shaman
Hi there,me and the mrs currently have several toons in our very small guild on trollbane but wouldnt mind either creating a toon or moving one to your server, we have played since inception and enjoy the social aspects of the game as much as pvp,dungeons and raids,, we are also altaholics. I read your post and you seem to be people like us. I know your post is a bit old but would like to speak with you if you get this.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Hi, there, Geritol! *waves frantically* Love your guild name. Altaholishm - we have meetings for that. We're running everything from Firelands to the old content and have plenty of folks pvping. Just fill out an application on our website when you're ready: http://geriatrics.guildzilla.com/

Many of us changed from high population servers (some even changed factions *grins*), just to join Old Timers. It's a great group of folks who play for fun. We have a wonderful time whatever we do. There's never a rush, and we spend a lot of time just looking around and figuring out how to do it 'our way', but in the end we always get 'er done.

Give us a shout if you end up on Farstriders. I think you'd like us.
Reply Quote
By chance does your guild have an excess of raiders? I'm looking to supplement my team with 3-4 raiders, specifically one heals and some dps. Couple of my old friends are in your guild, so if you're agreeable, shoot me an in game message. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Currently we have two active Cataclysm raid teams (raids on Fri. & Sat. @ 6:00 P.M. server and Sun. @ 7:00 server), and a group doing LK raids on Tues. @ 7:00 P.M. server. Lots of new folks joining with more interest in raids. You'll want to talk to Deathdaddy - he coordinates our Fri/Sat raid team, Bubblie - she is in charge of the Sunday raid team, or Maximus - he's running our Tues. raiding.

Reply Quote
Cool thanks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Holy necro post Batman!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]