85 Blood Elf Warrior
Definition of SOLACE

transitive verb
: to give comfort to in grief or misfortune : console
a : to make cheerful
b : amuse
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Actually it's Splidow is dominating world pvp. You have it all wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
wow NO U got pretty quiet for this thread

im kinda sad it didnt burst into a QQfest
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
no u knows better to get the solace boys riled up
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Thats because Solace owns TB and its obvious noone else does
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I am launching a campaign to take back Tol Barad. Even if we lose the bg I'm calling on all loyal horde to head out and do your best to stop the alliance from doing their dailies and running their raids. Come to Told Barad, I'll be there and I'll throw you a heal as long as you keep that damn rogue off me. Instead of sitting in org and BSing in trade chat, come out and do some pvp.
Reply Quote
02/01/2011 5:41 AMPosted by Borisha
I am launching a campaign to take back Tol Barad. Even if we lose the bg I'm calling on all loyal horde to head out and do your best to stop the alliance from doing their dailies and running their raids. Come to Told Barad, I'll be there and I'll throw you a heal as long as you keep that damn rogue off me. Instead of sitting in org and BSing in trade chat, come out and do some pvp.

YES GIVE US MORE HONNOR MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

02/01/2011 3:04 PMPosted by Saphiee

jk 2v6'ed including your resses by me and shavo
Reply Quote
02/01/2011 3:55 PMPosted by Gekz

jk 2v6'ed including your resses by me and shavo

hey bro it was fun but those other guys that jumped in no idea who they were though but doesnt matter u guys killed em while we were dead
if your trying to make me mad do something irl im not ganna get pissy about dieing on WoW man
better things then this to get pissed about but any ways regardless you guys did win this one
GG you can tell shavo no hard feelings (at least not from me)
<3
btw while your here why did you quit your rouge?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Shant doesnt like the spiders.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I run TB everyone knows this. Nothing new here move along.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I have never see you in TB so.... enough said.
Reply Quote

02/03/2011 10:21 PMPosted by Splidow
I run TB everyone knows this. Nothing new here move along.

psh
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Splidow only ganks when he has back up ^-^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
01/28/2011 3:00 AMPosted by Pédobear
is dominating world pvp in TB sup

You mean harassing the PvE's as they do dailys? Your guild has quite the achievement there, I'll grant you that.

Glad to see you finally downed Omnitron. At least your raiding better than pugs.. I think.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Nah I gank all the time. Most of the time alone or with radici watching. If u wanna see me out in TB go out there more often. I have no problem going 1v1 or 1vX. Im not gonna deny friends a good time tho.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
lol way to try and bring pve into a pvp discussion, to bad your raid progression cant save u like they way splidows arena rating cant save him. truth is this, horde sees on the isle and tries to gather in numbers to survive. just makes it easier for me to farm honor. if us facerolling u makes u sad, u can always learn to pvp.

as far as splidow goes, ive seen him on the isle. unfortunately its always him running. garbage player is garbage, he can gank pve'ers but runs when he sees real pvpers out. cant pick and choose who to gank and proclaim urself great. splidow is the embodiment of <no u>. only gank when i think i can win. and before you try and come back with something witty, just remember we met up already on the hill when <Solace> crushed <no u>. try and make up all the stories you want but we both know what happened along with everyone that was there...

ps
<Solace> embarrassed <no u> so much the majority of their players /gquit out of shame
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
02/04/2011 1:23 PMPosted by Pédobear
lol way to try and bring pve into a pvp discussion, to bad your raid progression cant save u like they way splidows arena rating cant save him. truth is this, horde sees on the isle and tries to gather in numbers to survive. just makes it easier for me to farm honor. if us facerolling u makes u sad, u can always learn to pvp.

No my friend. Truth is most of us are there for the daily quests and don't give a rats bottom about pvp or your epeen. Getting ambushed by three thugs while fighting other mobs is far from honorable combat. If you want honor do the TB battle or battlegrounds. Work on your Arena rating while your at it. World PvP is for the spineless who love shooting fish in a barrel. The same goes for all the horde who gank alliance during their daily grind.

And for the record, <Solace> embarrasses itself as much as <NO U>. You have a reputation for being immature gankers, not for being great PvPers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]