when can you start earning justice points?

(Locked)

85 Worgen Hunter
What level and where do you have to go to start?

thanks
85 Worgen Hunter
anyone?
34 Worgen Hunter
When you hit WoTLK (Northrend) the first random dungeon of the day will grant you some JP.

Then when you hit 85 the first daily random heroic will grant you some VP, and every boss will give you JP. After the first daily heroic, every random heroic run after will grant extra JP in addition to the JP the bosses "drop".
Edited by Casseopeia on 1/28/2011 12:51 PM PST
34 Worgen Hunter
01/28/2011 12:52 PMPosted by Bubbajoe
Did they remove them from TBC heroics/raids?

Hm, I forgot about those. I thought he meant while still leveling though, but yeah I think you can get a little from BC heroics and raids.
85 Human Priest
01/28/2011 12:52 PMPosted by Bubbajoe

yes until you get to wrath content and can que for wrath dungeons you can not earn jp unfortunately
85 Human Priest
01/28/2011 12:54 PMPosted by Perecallahan

yes until you get to wrath content and can que for wrath dungeons you can not earn jp unfortunately

unless im wrong, i ran a heroic bc dungeon on an alt last week i do not believe i got any jp for it
85 Worgen Hunter
I am level 68 i can choose one wraith dungeon utgarde but when i click random it only lets me do BC, if i chose the Utgarde dungeon will it let me earn JP or not until im level 70?

thanks
85 Worgen Hunter
anyone?
85 Worgen Hunter
well i just hit 69 and it lets me pick random now and says 12 JP
85 Worgen Hunter
So if your 85 and do a dungeon can you still get justice points or are they obsolete at that point?
90 Draenei Paladin
technically the earliest you can earn jps is at level 69 (you can queue for 2 lich king dungeons, therefore eligible for a "random" that gives you jps). At lvl 70 you can earn jps doing BC heroics, BC raids and the like, provided everyone else is also lvl 70. At lvl 80 you can get JPs doing LK heroics (again, provided you and everyone else is level 80). Then there is cata.
85 Worgen Hunter
When you high the higher levels are JP still used or does everyone just switch to valor points?

Can you earn valor points in a 5 main random instance?
100 Draenei Priest
at level 69 you will begin to get into Utgarde Keep regardless if your leveling in Borean or Howling Fjord

You earn 12 JP a day until 80 I do believe you can run heroics but I'm not sure they award JP points per boss like they used to before cata, then after 80 when you start running cata normals you earn 70 (soon to be 120) a day
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]