[H] Schadenfreude - Recruiting

85 Goblin Hunter
Schadenfreude, formerly Unwavering, is recruiting specific classes to fill spots in our 25 man raid.

Days: Tuesday and Wednesday
Time: 7pm-11pm server time (Eastern time)

We are currently looking for:
Warlocks
Boomkins
Paladin (Holy)
Priest (Holy)
Shaman (Ele and/or Resto)

If interested in joining the guild make sure to apply via the website. All applications will be looked over by the GM and officers and any further action will be taken from there.
Edited by Soyala on 4/19/2011 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
^.^
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
You might say I've got that warlock spot...

...ON LOCK

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
At this point we want one more mage, although we will always consider anyone that's an exceptional case.

Please talk to me in game if you're interested in a core raiding spot for 10 & 25.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
whats with the reforming... is it like a monthly thing? i guess thats what the cool kids do
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
We're all filled up on our raid spots for now.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
02/15/2011 4:56 AMPosted by Rielleir
We're all filled up on our raid spots for now.

/highfive!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Can you guys take Unknownn back? :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
we changed bc "unwavering" was a stupid guild name.

Oh and join us and do 25 mans, you know, real raiding?!

we dont officer 10man down the hard bossess. we are just boss all the way through.

:-D
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Oh and join us and do 25 mans, you know, real raiding?!

join us and do 25 mans, you know, real raiding?!

25 mans, you know, real raiding?!

real raiding?!

I don't think that you are really the person who should be explaining what real raiding is. When were you ever a contributing member of a guild that led the server in progression?

If people wanted to do "real raiding" they wouldn't be on this server.
If people wanted good progression, they would try to join Sys or EC.

But judging from what I've seen in BH (not a very good sampling, I'm aware) most of the people on this server still think it's acceptable to only do 10k dps.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
10k dps is very ok for bh thats all it matters on this server

also if your 10man is equally skilled with your 25man...10man hardmodes are harder because you cant stack classes but its hard to get 25 good people always 2-3 handicap people
Edited by Mazdafosho on 4/12/2011 4:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
lol u kinda mad though. Im not gonna troll you on my guilds recruitment thread.

Buuuuut. ASL - who are you?

And if i was ever in a BH and only doing 10k. my cat must have been on fire.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I don't think that you are really the person who should be explaining what real raiding is.
When were you ever a contributing member of a guild that led the server in progression?

Hi there! And you are..... ??

Big words from a guy who has killed three raid bosses in the current content. Maybe you should man up and post on your main, and thus dazzle us with all your wondrous "guild contributions".
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
this thread is going places.

don't disappoint me now!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
this thread is going places.

don't disappoint me now!

eye herd you guize liek trollz so eyem hear two rooen it four yoo
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Hi there! And you are..... ??

Big words from a guy who has killed three raid bosses in the current content. Maybe you should man up and post on your main, and thus dazzle us with all your wondrous "guild contributions".

Umadbro?

I'm surprised cali doesn't recognize my name but oh well. The character I raided on in wrath was my lock. And this is my main character now, any of the regular forum trolls know who I am. I was part of the horde first yogg and LK kills. I pretty much quit raiding after doing ~8/12 ICC hardmodes. Having to follow a schedule for a video game is something I can no longer be bothered with.

Im not gonna troll you on my guilds recruitment thread.

Buuuuut. ASL - who are you?

You did just that. Also, I wouldn't know what ASL's progression is, but I'm sure you check wowprogress everyday, so I'm sure you know.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
[H] Franchise is recruiting...we got servers first betrayer of humanity to the one and only
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

I don't think that you are really the person who should be explaining what real raiding is. When were you ever a contributing member of a guild that led the server in progression?

If people wanted to do "real raiding" they wouldn't be on this server.
If people wanted good progression, they would try to join Sys or EC.

But judging from what I've seen in BH (not a very good sampling, I'm aware) most of the people on this server still think it's acceptable to only do 10k dps.

Bon! Does Gurch still play? I need his Real ID email for my new account.
Edited by Sleazymeezi on 4/16/2011 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
He's on dragonmaw now. Don't know which character he plays more, but he'll be on either gurch or meyers.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yeah I Xfered with him but my account got banned so I don't have anyone's emails :\
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]