Best horde race for rogue

85 Troll Shaman
Hey i wanted to make a rogue and i was wondering what the most beneficial race for a rogue in pvp and arenas.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Pretty sure its goblin.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I would make an undead, but my sever is like 80% undead rogue, 10% belf 10% gob lol so i dont want to be another cookie cutter,

but,

my past 4 characters have been troll and i dont think i like em anymore, there starting to get kinda fugly
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
lol hahaha

true but im kinda sick of em', i think i might make a orc there arent too many of em and they got some decent racials, and i was watching so vids they look pretty sick all geared out
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Best race for a horde rogue?

Mage.

Oh wait I mean goblin.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
make an orc and you too can look like a butterfly on the forums.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Rogue
01/30/2011 12:27 AMPosted by Shunya

lol
Reply Quote
24 Orc Warrior

lolwtf
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
MDK
Goblin would be the best for PvP atm due to rocket boost and pewpew missiles

But orcs are definitely the sexiest
Reply Quote
6 Tauren Druid
Goblin or undead ... goblin for rocket boost , and pew rockets , And undead for the racial remove fear sleep etc... only shares 45 secon CD with ur PVP trinket... So its ur call.. Wanna jump on a mage if he blinks with Rocketboost .. or do u wanan remove that fear fast to own warlocks, so they can QQ more on fourms lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I chose female belf because of their stealth crouch animation.

Arcane torrent is a nice spell interrupt to use when kick is on CD too.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Listen to me here boy! Before i realized that Horde has no good pvp realms. (NOT SAYING YOUR REALM CANT HAVE A SMALL GRP OF GOOD PVPERS)

My rogue was undead. And the animations on them are sick as ________ (fill in inappropriate and overly aggressive term here)

Goblins.. Meh. Dont go for racials IMO. If you hate goblins animations, but choose it for racials... you will find yourself buying a race change very fast.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

rofl
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
undead because you got the racial to escape fear,sleep,etc. : p and you get to eat people! :D
Edited by Thereswaldo on 1/30/2011 4:22 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]