How do I get my expert riding?

(Locked)

71 Blood Elf Warlock
I just got to 60 and I can get my expert riding and my flying mount license. It said to go to my trainer, but it didnt work. I went to a riding training in Brill, but I cant train for anything. What do i do?Do I need my flight license before I can get my expert riding??
- World of Warcraft
100 Blood Elf Hunter
You have to go to a particular trainer--the flying trainer. You can head to Orgrimmar for this; the flight trainer is by the flight master.

Note that you'll need Burning Crusade on your account to buy Expert Riding (flying), and Cataclysm to get the Flight Master's License. With only Expert Flying, you can only fly in Outland. The Flight Master's License lets you fly in Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms.
71 Blood Elf Warlock
Awesome thanks. Once Im trained for it, how do I actually get the mount?
100 Undead Mage
You can buy Wyvern mounts in Thrallmar (the first town you'll go to in Outland) and it's possible that you can buy them by the flight trainer in Orgrimmar but I'm not sure.
- World of Warcraft
100 Blood Elf Hunter
01/29/2011 11:59 PMPosted by Grimflamenco
You can buy Wyvern mounts in Thrallmar (the first town you'll go to in Outland) and it's possible that you can buy them by the flight trainer in Orgrimmar but I'm not sure.

Ya, you can. There's a mount vendor there now too. :)
71 Blood Elf Warlock
I dont mean to sound like a retard, but how do I get to the outland?
- World of Warcraft
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Use the portal to Blasted Lands in any capital city. :) If you are unsure of where those are, ask a city guard for the mage trainer. The portal should be in the area that the mage trainers are located.

From the Blasted Lands, go straight ahead through that scary, ominous portal you see. :O Ta-da! You'll be in Outland, and put to work straightaway with quests.
Edited by Cerylia on 1/30/2011 12:19 AM PST
71 Blood Elf Warlock

Ya, you can. There's a mount vendor there now too. :)[/quote]

where in Orgimmar?
100 Undead Mage
Next to the flight master. It's on the central cliff; you'll have to take an elevator to get there ironically enough.
78 Orc Hunter
You need the Burning Crusade expansion to go to Outland and also to learn flying.
- World of Warcraft
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Well, if she's playing a lovely sin'dorei I'm sure she has Burning Crusade. But yes, to go to Outland and fly, one needs Burning Crusade on their account. :)

And yes, the mount vendor should be next to the flight trainer somewhere.
71 Night Elf Rogue
i just got to level 60 but i dont know where to get my expert riding i asked my guild but they said i need to go to the mage tower but its not there where can i go buy it?
71 Night Elf Rogue
i just got to level 60 but i don't know where to get my expert riding i asked my guild but they said i need to go to the Mage tower but its not there where can i go buy it?
85 Night Elf Druid
02/14/2011 1:42 PMPosted by Kyleprimeau
i just got to level 60 but i dont know where to get my expert riding i asked my guild but they said i need to go to the mage tower but its not there where can i go buy it?

Make a new thread instead of hijacking someone else's topic next time. And don't spam.

Go to the flightpath in Stormwind. The dwarves there will sell you a gryphon and the appropriate flying training.
Edited by Icedragon on 2/14/2011 1:45 PM PST
85 Draenei Paladin
I wouldn't call that hijacking... this is a thread about finding trainers for expert riding (flying). And the double post looks like what I would do in a fat-fingered moment.

Kyleprimeau... You have BC expansion, right? Do the same as advice for the OP: Go through the Dark Portal in Blasted Lands. You will emerge from the portal into BC content. There will be a flight node off to your left about 100 yards. Take the griffon to Honor Hold. The flight trainer AND the mount seller are in the fight shed, about 10 yards away from where you land at the Honor Hold flight node.
Edited by Oxx on 2/14/2011 1:57 PM PST
60 Orc Warrior
so i dont have burning crusade. lich king, or cataclysm. in order to fly at all im going to need them? :(
100 Tauren Druid
yes
85 Night Elf Druid
03/03/2011 7:53 PMPosted by Graceomaly
so i dont have burning crusade. lich king, or cataclysm. in order to fly at all im going to need them? :(

Yes.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Riding#Skill_levels
78 Orc Hunter
03/03/2011 7:53 PMPosted by Graceomaly

Icedragon's List for determining what expansions to obtain:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1965841807
i am almost level 60 but at the flight trainer guy it only has master riding :(
Edited by Wripper on 5/28/2011 11:51 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]