Boise, Idaho Guild

85 Troll Hunter
I do cable one for my in home buisness and it has always been good to me...I had qwest and they were very bad to me...Do any of you guys in boise ever meet if so when and where i wanna go:)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Any Horde Idaho guilds out there haha!!! Eastern Idaho here lol.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
For sure I live in boise and run a raiding guild 10/25 progression! lovin new content looking for more good people to help fill the 25 progression ranks! enicholson007@gmail.com feel free to say what up
Edited by Superdvs on 5/30/2011 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
I'm not from Idaho, but enjoy your potatoes immensely! GL :-)
Reply Quote
We plan to start meeting once a month but have not yet. I'll throw a post on here when we do.

Molla, We do have good potatoes. With all this rain we should have some great ones this year. Yum Yum.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Anyone in boise play tcg looking for some freindly comp.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Hey me and my bud are looking to join this guild. Were both from Idaho, hes 25 I'm 21 and we are currently over seas in Iraq. We want to find a good local guild with mature members. Only stipulation is that our toons now are all horde so we would have to pay for realm switch and faction change. Not a problem would just have to know if this guild is worth it. Please let me know.
Reply Quote
Hey Maduece. Yeah we are doing pretty well and are not going anywhere. We are doing end game content now but don't mind helping you level up if needed. I am not real good at checking the forums so feel free join Join Anvilmar and shoot me some in game mail to Sskur.
Reply Quote
Hey Mad, someone in the guild told me you were on the other day looking for me. Just wanted to catch up with you and see what was up. I sent you a little cash to help you out in the game.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Yeah sweet deal, Thanks for the gold it will help me send you mail back and make it easier to stay in contact. I do not plan on leveling my toon on that realm I only made him to communicate with you guys. When I do come over I'll do a paid transfer of my 83
Reply Quote
Alright, sounds good man. Look forward to hearing from you. You bringing your Rogue over then? We actually do not have a high level rogue so it will be easy gear for you.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Yeah I am thinking about it, How is the alliance doing in BG's on your server? Also, How many lvl 85 shamans do you have? My buddy will be coming with me.
Reply Quote
For a long time TB was about 50/50 but it seem lately that the horde has a slight edge but its pretty close. We have two 85 shammys. One is a healer the other is dps. Our shammy healer also has a druid healer though so she switches back and forth.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Nice alright man. Well like I said were still in Iraq but we will be able to check you guys out soon enough.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Hey Sskur what is your guilds Vent info?
Reply Quote
I'll send it to you in the in game mail.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Tyranny is recruiting, I am a boise based GM of a 7/7 firelands guild working on heriocs, enicholson007@gmail.com shoot me a real id for questions will pay for serious transfers.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hey, just looking for some info about the guild, I have a raid geared holy/disc priest, enhance/resto shaman and blood dk, also have a druid that is 85 but haven't done much with him. Lemme know if any of those sound like something you would want in a raid. I live around BSU and wouldn't mind transferring over even just to talk to some other people from idaho, lemme know!
Reply Quote
Hiya Nerves,

Right now were in the process of putting together a 2nd 10 man team and trying to get in to 25 man raids. We would love to have you. You would probably be best off with your priest as we are looking for a healer for the new group. Shoot me some in game mail or you can email me at localboise@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I have started a Star wars guild and am a boise based gm, looking for boise based players ready for the new mmo enicholson007@gmail.com email me or real id me with questions
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]