Boise, Idaho Guild

90 Blood Elf Mage
Just curious are you guys still active or has Star Wars killed your guild as well? I have my original toon on Anvilmar and did a /who but have only seen 1 person online. Looking for older (20+ yrs) players in the Boise area to WoW with.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
In Boise, debating transferring cause Maiev is the suck and it'd be cool to play with people in the area.
Reply Quote
Have not checked the forums in a while. Yes we are still very active with two ten man raid groups. Feel free to shoot me some in game mail to either Sskur or Sslag. You can also just send a message to anybody online in the guild.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Ok so i am from a town in between good ole Idaho falls and pocatello and i was wondering is there a spot for me in your guild. Are you guys active? FL raids....DS raids....any fun old bc or vanilla raids and heck how abt LK. You guys more of a casual guild or not. I have 10 ally toons so i gotta ask questions before a big move haha.

Plus i think it would be really fun to game with some locals....
Edited by Soonermanjim on 2/2/2012 3:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey soon. We are serious about raiding but other than that we are pretty layed back. Even though we are serious we are not hardcore. We just expect people to show up who say they are showing up and ask that you learn the fights. I grew up im Pocatello so I know the area well. We would love to have you. Shoot me some in game mail or find me online if you have questions. I also play on sslag and sstab fairly often.

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I live in Boise Idaho. I play on Argent Dawn. Im a pretty serious raider and I'm a woman gamer. If you wanna talk to me add me to real id yunabraska@gmail.com. :)
Reply Quote
Lies, according to trade chat there is no such thing as a woman gamer. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I live in Nampa, so I am very close to Boise.
Reply Quote
We are not strictly a Boise guild. We have guys from Michigan, Texas, Oklahoma as well. Nampa though... I guess we fit you in even if you have 2C plates. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
ahahaha very funny there's women gamer out there. I infact am a gamer sweetheart. :P I live in garden City :) (Lorenia lol)
Edited by Gennaveve on 5/20/2012 11:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Ahhhh.. I used to live in Garden City.. not to far away from it now either. Chinden/Eagle area.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Hunter
hello all caldwell player here you guys still active
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lvl 90 ret pally looking for idaho guild on horde side live in Caldwell gear lvl is avg 441 play all the time say 20 hours a day most days just looking for nice local home hit me back with in game mail on hydraxis or real id me ahhsilkysilk#1197 not shore if you need the # in there or not don't have friends on my list
Edited by Pairamedic on 11/24/2012 1:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Finally found the elusive Boise based guild. 2 of us already went ahead and made toons on the server to get in contact with you guys. We're out near Eagle and Chinden.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Would love to meet local players. late 30s, female gamer, around the Boise/Meridian area it's hard to find other players. My main is on Tanaris, but I've got alts on others. If you want to friend me gridbugmedia@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hey Guys!! Just letting everyone who comes by the forum know that our guild is still very active to this day. Currently we are progressing through HoF, stuck on Garalon at like 2% haha. Well anyways if you guys get a chance look us up on Anvilmar. Oh yea and for everyone that is horde I feel ya, but hey maybe we can start a Boise horde guild on Anvilmar or another server haha. Later!!!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
-UPDATE-

We currently have downed HoF and Terrace as of yesterday. Anyone in the Boise area feel free to hop on Anvilmar and look us up. Always nice to have people that play the game and that we can all hang out with outside of the game. Laters!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
-UPDATE-

We recently have downed Jin'rohk, which is the 1st boss in ToT. Still active and still going strong. Once again the invite is being sent out to WoW players in the Boise/Nampa/Caldwell/Mountain Home/Idaho Area. But don't worry, if you don't live in the Idaho area we are still looking to recruit new players to hang out with and enjoy World of Warcraft. If you are looking to join contact either Sevik - Mylittlepwny - or myself and we can get you in the guild. For all my horde players out there don't fret, we got much love for you too.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
-UPDATE-

HEY INTERWEBZ!!!! Harb here, switched over to an Ele shammy. Just wanted to drop by and let you guys know what the skinny is. We are 3/12 in ToT and hoping to get Tortos down this sunday. If you guys want to partake in the shin dig that is Sawtooth Mtn Mongrels then head on over to Anvilmar and we will show you a good time. Plus we have cookies.

DISCLAIMER!!!

We might not have cookies. But come hang out anyways. : )
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
-UPDATE-

Yo!!! Harb here just wanted to get a quick update for people that drop by. We are currently 8/12 ToT as of last night. Drop by Anvilmar and say hello if you are a WoW player in the Idaho area. The majority of the guild is located in Boise but always happy to have more people to play the game with. Even if you are not in the Idaho area and looking for a guild to call home swing on by and look us up. Later gaters!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]