<Brutal Gladiators> 70 Twink Guild (Top U.S)

02/10/2011 6:49 AMPosted by Diceyz
refer to my post about the blind person, you cant say anything about 70s until you actually played it to the highest tier, which i know none of you have or have the mental capability to do so.

i came back to this game in the middle of bc. i never got the opportunity to work on sunwell but i did clear all everything before it. also lol dalvengyr horde. leveled this character near the end of wotlk btw.

02/10/2011 6:51 AMPosted by Diceyz
70s are still lame but according to your recent activity, you're buying level 70 gear. makes sense to me

i have like 9 million rp sets throughout all my characters, that is one. it's very unrelated.

and to be quite honest, how can you say anything about 70s? playing them now is nothing like playing them when it was max level before the 3.0 patch. absolutely nowhere near as difficult. get out.
Reply Quote
too bad what im talking about is 70s as they are right now, not in bc or whenever some random like you decided to level your average alt.

02/10/2011 10:17 AMPosted by Frisky
and to be quite honest, how can you say anything about 70s? playing them now is nothing like playing them when it was max level before the 3.0 patch. absolutely nowhere near as difficult. get out.

considering im talking about a pvp standpoint, pve was a joke in BC. pvp was also a joke because everyone wasn't half what pvp requires today. you cant prove me wrong because you aren't even average at pvp. so yea get@me

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Oh twinks, you qts.

I prefer bears . . . . cuz I'm a druid . . . . you people have sick minds.
Reply Quote
too bad what im talking about is 70s as they are right now, not in bc or whenever some random like you decided to level your average alt.

considering im talking about a pvp standpoint, pve was a joke in BC. pvp was also a joke because everyone wasn't half what pvp requires today. you cant prove me wrong because you aren't even average at pvp. so yea get@me

my average alt? lol. you're funny.

pvp is even more of a joke because blizzard will never balance pvp around lower levels, hell they have a hard enough time doing it for max. you think rogues are hard to play at 70 right now?

lol

Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
70 arena is hard kekekekeekkekeKEkekeKEkekeeke
Reply Quote
im pepso, so yea get@me
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
someone make fun of my armory, i want in on this luv fest :>
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
02/09/2011 3:48 PMPosted by Diceyz
being #1 at something doesn't make you lame, being average and mediocre at something you try so hard at makes you borderline lame.

I'm mostly posting this because you have the biggest ego that I have seen in a while. Also I am fairly bored so here I go. My father took first place in Judo in his state .. which was out of three people in Iowa. Being #1 does not mean you are good if you do not have competition to prove so. The competition is all at level 85 with every top player at that level. You don't see reckful or Pookz at level 70 for two reasons. Firstly the competition is non-existent as previously stated. Secondly the game is not balanced around 70 pvp, nor is it balanced around 2v2 at any level. Based on those facts calling yourself #1 is meaningless and only fuels your ego when you prove nothing. You can say you have #1, fine. Go play it, do whatever you feel like doing. This does not mean you are good when there is no competition. IFF the amount of players at level 85 arena played at level 70 in the 3v3 bracket and you still had #1, you can call yourself amazing, go ahead you probably earned it. As it stands, the amount of players at level 70 max gear is very abysmal. This post isn't meant to bash people who have fun with 70s, go for it. Just don't make hotshot claims like this rogue.

since im the best, this doesnt happen often.

Go to MLG, then talk. If you haven't obtained Gladiator or 2.5+ AT LEAST don't talk (and I mean 3v3, this game has no balance around 2v2 since Wrath came out as stated by multiple blue posts).

P.S. My dad has admitted to being very bad at Judo.
P.S.S. Yes, this is a level one ult. No, I will not post on my main for various reasons. No, your scapegoat at pointing out that I am level one is not a valid argument.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
woops disregard, i can read good.

actually, e: diceyz i'm bad, can you level a character to 85 on dalvengyr and carry me in arena pls (i'm only half joking)
Edited by Litura on 2/10/2011 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
you know what i'm not even picky. someone carry me in arena!
Reply Quote
firstly, its already been stated that wow will probably not be at mlg anymore because of there only being like 5 teams that are actually good that attend(and always attend) and the rest are just fillers and crap.

secondly, i understand why you would post on your level one, you dont want me to pick your main apart which i totally understand i wouldnt want a person like me picking apart my character either so its totally cool man.

finally, there is competition in the level 70 bracket, obviously not playing it you wouldnt realize it but there are atleast 5 popular level 70 guilds, a few i can name off of my head are Twink Info and Enfeeble, from Korgath alliance and Zul'jin horde.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
02/10/2011 5:47 PMPosted by Diceyz
popular

Sure they are, I see their progression posted on mmo-champions all the time.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest

finally, there is competition in the level 70 bracket, obviously not playing it you wouldnt realize it but there are atleast 5 popular level 70 guilds, a few i can name off of my head are Twink Info and Enfeeble, from Korgath alliance and Zul'jin horde.

So you are comparing the competition of 85 and 70. lol. Aight you obviously don't know what you are talking about. If you don't accept this point its the end of this discussion for me. Have fun. Peace.
Reply Quote
bye
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
i will take that as a no
Reply Quote
pvp at low levels is actually pretty intense sometimes. but i must be wrong because you being completely ignorant and blind with your extensive knowledge of all low level pvp said so. keeping in mind that you dont have any arena teams and you (according to statistics) have never had any, i can say you arent good at pvp at all. you actually seem like a mediocre wow player in general.

pvp is even more of a joke because blizzard will never balance pvp around lower levels, hell they have a hard enough time doing it for max. you think rogues are hard to play at 70 right now?

you dont know anything about pvp and atm its in one of its most balanced states... ever. level 70 pvp is pretty straightforward most of the time in what to do and how to do it, but not always.
rogues at level 70, are the squishiest class. if you dont execute everything perfectly then you probably lose. since im the best, this doesnt happen often.

you arent good at pve. dalvengyr never gets good progression kills at all. for example : stalk and kill heroic lich king, october 11 2010 (wow thats late, cool buff), deaths demise, november 18 2009 (cool lookin t9 gear) even algalon, september 8th 2009, (cool lookin t9 gear again).

also nice 15 stats to chest, casual.

i do not pvp on my paladin save for holy rated bgs.

and you've probably never killed any of those bosses, so..glhf.

sk has been getting sub 100 25m boss kills all so far this expansion.

also, 5 stats makes a huge difference. TOTALLY worth putting on a 359 rather than waiting for a heroic.

also your wall of texts are boring i'm skimming. raiding.

also, go back to your own server. ^_^
Reply Quote
02/10/2011 6:52 PMPosted by Frisky
i do not pvp on my paladin save for holy rated bgs.

you arent doing very well at rated bgs.

and you've probably never killed any of those bosses, so..glhf.

i dont do things im average at, atleast i admit it.

sk has been getting sub 100 25m boss kills all so far this expansion.

casuals like you getting sub 100s shows how easy this game has become, casuals that dont even enchant their gear properly.
Reply Quote
f5f5f5f5f5 gosh you're really raging aren't you?

casual != bad and i'm neither, btw. my gear is most definitely enchanted properly. 20stats is just nitpicky and not worth spending the gold on for a normal chest.
Reply Quote
the non casuals beg to differ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]