@ Bring your briefcase

70 Human Paladin
Whos alt is Guccii? And how many bgs did you have to afk to get those brutal pieces?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
GUCCI!!
Reply Quote
burr burr
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
GUCCI MANEEEE
Reply Quote
Gucci is a member we have just adopted from Fenris, we understand he has been breaking the Terms of Agreement set out by blizzard. We assure you we are looking into this matter and the right punishment will be allocated towards this player.

<Bring Your Briefcase> Does NOT accept or encourage illegal acts on the World of Warcraft.

Yours sincerely, Draft
Head of the Human Resources
BYB
Reply Quote
POUNDS IN THE TRASH MAN, GUCCI DO DA DISHES
Reply Quote
YALL NUGGAS R CRAZY!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Hello Comrades,
I am Rètbull, a Male Tauren Holy Paladin from the realm Cho'gall. Please, do not be fooled by my name, it is just a trick to confuse my foes in the arena. Most of you will not understand this, therefor making it highly irrelevant. My intelligence is vastly superior to yours, any conflict to this immutable truth is a fallacy in logic and thus can't be conflicted. I am perhaps the most intelligent being you will ever conceive possible. A paradigm of this lies in your incompetence to decipher a perplexing denotation, burgeoning a convolution of conundrums. If you were unable to fully comprehend the multifaceted lexicon of this rant, perhaps it is time to evaluate mental deficiencies in your cognitive process.
I will conclude this with saying, <BRING YOUR BRIEFCASE>, I salute you.
Until next time,
- Rètbull, a Male Tauren Holy Paladin from the realm Cho'gall
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
You're not that smart, you just know how to either google, or use the synonym function in Microsoft word.

To point out some errors in your choice of words, immutable, conflicted, conceive, the entire next sentence is littered with a bunch of words that when put together in that fashion has no context and also makes little sense. To continue multifaceted, and the statement "evaluate mental deficiencies" make no sense.

Please try to troll harder, as you can see you're piss poor attempt at it is pathetic.

Who pissed in this guys cheerios this morning?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Willnothealu, an erudite man might be competent enough to promulgate an assertion of this stature - regrettably, this is not the case with you. Such a datum is enumerated when laying prominence on an incredulous disposition; the realization that you were even able to type the succeeding admonition, let alone cognize a lucid one, suggest a momentous deportment to your unintelligent state.
I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses. It is a shame none of you are even remotely close to my level of intelligence.
Until next time,
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

ahhh the random complaint generator, brings back memories
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/03/2011 12:40 PMPosted by Rètbull
Willnothealu, an erudite man might be competent enough to promulgate an assertion of this stature - regrettably, this is not the case with you. Such a datum is enumerated when laying prominence on an incredulous disposition; the realization that you were even able to type the succeeding admonition, let alone cognize a lucid one, suggest a momentous deportment to your unintelligent state.
I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses. It is a shame none of you are even remotely close to my level of intelligence.
Until next time,

this reminds me of the random complaint generator, brings back memories
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/02/2011 9:15 PMPosted by Rètbull
If you were unable to fully comprehend the multifaceted lexicon of this rant, perhaps it is time to evaluate mental deficiencies in your cognitive process.

poor wilnot.

that line makes perfect sense. truly, you need to evaluate your mental deficiencies, including you lack of a sense of humour, or even the ability to recognize humour.

plus, your, in that context, not you're.
Reply Quote
you know you're a nerd when you get mad at peoples choice of words
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
02/04/2011 4:24 PMPosted by Draft
you know you're a nerd when you get mad at peoples choice of words

That made me chuckle.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
who da best?
Edited by Amigo on 2/4/2011 11:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
02/04/2011 11:37 PMPosted by Amigo
who da best?

u da best
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]