Reply Quote
15 Orc Shaman
Alcan sends his regards
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Edited by Swâg on 1/23/2012 1:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
HA!.. almost every bg i've seen yall in yall be AFK.. Hence the guild name.

Yours Truly.. The mofo yall luv to hate,
Luda.

This thread is obviously about Retbull and his intelligence so please stay on topic.
Reply Quote
HA!.. almost every bg i've seen yall in yall be AFK.. Hence the guild name.

Yours Truly.. The mofo yall luv to hate,
Luda.

HA!.. almost every duel I've seen ya in ya be usin all ur cds...
jk every duel h3h3
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Reply Quote

HA!.. almost every duel I've seen ya in ya be usin all ur cds...
jk every duel h3h3

Fail attempt to insult. Try harder. How about tellin me to get at you when Im 2k again? or 2.2k. or how about 2.4k? Or perhaps tellin ur guildies to team up and flame? pretty pro at that Imo. Hide yo donuts baron eatin errbodies out hea. cya qt

Oh it worked, it got you to type this didnt it? Everyone knows I love conflict and you just added more to it. I dont have to tell my guildies to flame you, they take a look at how you type and what you named your character, it handles itself. grats on 2.4! You can now post on AJ. Im sure you will bring a wealth of knowledgable info onto that side. It only took you 9 seasons and 3 expansions running triple deeps, try harder br0, cya qt <33
Edited by Ghor on 2/13/2011 7:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ITS SRS BSN TYME IN ARENAS AMIRITE?

THE RANS SAYS LETS SEE WHO ENDS UP WITH GLAD AND WHO DOESNT.

THAT IS ALL. <3 XOXO
Reply Quote
RANS YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING I KNOW AND YOU ARE THE GREATEST PLAYER ALIVE. YOUR LIFE IS ALSO THAT OF A MOVIE STAR! THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, THE FANCY CLOTHS, THE EXPENSIVE CARS.... YOUR JUST AMAZING AT ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE AND A PERFECT ROLE MODEL FOR US ALL.
Edited by Wassupgirl on 2/14/2011 5:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
02/14/2011 5:17 AMPosted by Wassupgirl
RANS YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING I KNOW AND YOU ARE THE GREATEST PLAYER ALIVE. YOUR LIFE IS ALSO THAT OF A MOVIE STAR! THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, THE FANCY CLOTHS, THE EXPENSIVE CARS.... YOUR JUST AMAZING AT ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE AND A PERFECT ROLE MODEL FOR US ALL.

CONFIRMATION
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
Back in s6 I applied to Ransegs team to run arms/resto. Got denied cause I dont bowflex enough. Plus my girl is like Swank Magazine material, and he wants dudes with Playboy level arm candy. It was that, and the fact I dont really play arms much. I totally tried to convince him to run prot/resto, but he wasnt havin it. Way to crush my dreams man.
Edited by Ravenbeer on 2/14/2011 8:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
02/14/2011 8:06 AMPosted by Ravenbeer
Back in s6 I applied to Ransegs team to run arms/resto. Got denied cause I dont bowflex enough. Plus my girl is like Swank Magazine material, and he wants dudes with Playboy level arm candy. It was that, and the fact I dont really play arms much. I totally tried to convince him to run prot/resto, but he wasnt havin it. Way to crush my dreams man.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Raven brings the lols. I love this guy.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Funny ...... It would seem that WILLNOTHEALYOU is once again pushing his way in these comments.... As well as Retbull.... Come on you guys sitiing there in your nerdom trying to prove who is more smarter in game is um......childish to say the least.....Now with that being said ,Willnothealyou your rep in game on this server is to say the least bad .Your attitude toward other players is rude . Not by anymeans saying that you a bad player , cuz that would be bad taste on my part. Indeed you sitting there doing the same thing as Retbull just stuns me... Have sum respect for your self .
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
have some RESPEK
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
If only you incompetent parasites could even begin to fathom the meanings behind my inimitable words...
In layman's terms, Visstus, you are an illiterate waste of skin. Willnothealu, you are an illiterate waste of skin.
Until next time,
- Rètbull, a Male Tauren Holy Paladin from the realm Cho'gall
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]