@ Bring your briefcase

02/13/2011 10:26 PMPosted by Swâg
nice cumback, now wipe it off urface XD. Get ur facts str8 if ur gonna try talkin about how many seasons I played lol. And ur right, you luv the attn.. wuts teh matter didnt get enough of it as a child? too many donuts will do that to you. Any how Im done with you, enjoy ur BU dolls. cya qtpie.

Damn man, I didn't realize how cool you are until now!! I can't imagine how many chicks you get. Haha, it's like when some little scrub grommet finally has something go his way and now he thinks he's worthwhile?!? Kid you're trying way to hard...
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

Fail attempt to insult. Try harder. How about tellin me to get at you when Im 2k again? or 2.2k. or how about 2.4k? Or perhaps tellin ur guildies to team up and flame? pretty pro at that Imo. Hide yo donuts baron eatin errbodies out hea. cya qt

Oh it worked, it got you to type this didnt it? Everyone knows I love conflict and you just added more to it. I dont have to tell my guildies to flame you, they take a look at how you type and what you named your character, it handles itself. grats on 2.4! You can now post on AJ. Im sure you will bring a wealth of knowledgable info onto that side. It only took you 9 seasons and 3 expansions running triple deeps, try harder br0, cya qt <33

Running ShadowRMP takes more skill that any other 3 trip dps teams. Making one simple mistake and we lost, we have to time our burst/cc's precisely. Although you wouldn't know because 2200. You're comp fails by the way, I suggest you running a new one...or maybe it's you. I'm JK QQ.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Gucci is a member we have just adopted from Fenris, we understand he has been breaking the Terms of Agreement set out by blizzard. We assure you we are looking into this matter and the right punishment will be allocated towards this player.

>>>><Bring Your Briefcase> Does NOT accept or encourage illegal acts on the World of Warcraft.<<<<

Yours sincerely, Draft
Head of the Human Resources
BYB

Your GM AFK Much? Even tho I know he was prolly afk eatin a donut. No way to deny it now.
http://img714.imageshack.us/g/wowscrnshot021711072045.jpg/
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
I remember when "Supremebaron" was a human male, PVE holy paladin in all Kara gear. Back then I think he was in Shinra or Utopia. Man, that was ages ago.
Reply Quote

Oh it worked, it got you to type this didnt it? Everyone knows I love conflict and you just added more to it. I dont have to tell my guildies to flame you, they take a look at how you type and what you named your character, it handles itself. grats on 2.4! You can now post on AJ. Im sure you will bring a wealth of knowledgable info onto that side. It only took you 9 seasons and 3 expansions running triple deeps, try harder br0, cya qt <33

Running ShadowRMP takes more skill that any other 3 trip dps teams. Making one simple mistake and we lost, we have to time our burst/cc's precisely. Although you wouldn't know because 2200. You're comp fails by the way, I suggest you running a new one...or maybe it's you. I'm JK QQ.

why are you even speaking, grats on you're first 2400 ever. it must be extremely difficult for 3 dps to kill somthing in 2 smoke bombs with 2 silences, a spammable cc, offensive dispels AND a quick mass dispel as shadow, i was hitting 2400 when you were learning not to back pedal, nice try ill give it a 2/10

p.s. this season is broken completley so talking about ratings in a broken season is like talkng about getting gold at the special olympics bruh.

Gucci is a member we have just adopted from Fenris, we understand he has been breaking the Terms of Agreement set out by blizzard. We assure you we are looking into this matter and the right punishment will be allocated towards this player.

>>>><Bring Your Briefcase> Does NOT accept or encourage illegal acts on the World of Warcraft.<<<<

Yours sincerely, Draft
Head of the Human Resources
BYB

Your GM AFK Much? Even tho I know he was prolly afk eatin a donut. No way to deny it now.

when did i ever not admit i didnt afk, you sir are dumb, and if you loook blinknasty has gm now cy@

02/17/2011 1:48 PMPosted by Ravenbeer
I remember when "Supremebaron" was a human male, PVE holy paladin in all Kara gear. Back then I think he was in Shinra or Utopia. Man, that was ages ago.

that was daayyyyys ago
Edited by Ghor on 2/17/2011 10:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

why are you even speaking, grats on you're first 2400 ever. it must be extremely difficult for 3 dps to kill somthing in 2 smoke bombs with 2 silences, a spammable cc, offensive dispels AND a quick mass dispel as shadow, i was hitting 2400 when you were learning not to back pedal, nice try ill give it a 2/10

p.s. this season is broken completley so talking about ratings in a broken season is like talkng about getting gold at the special olympics bruh.

when did i ever not admit i didnt afk, you sir are dumb, and if you loook blinknasty has gm now cy@

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rofl, you sir are retarded. Hes a 5 time glad from bg9..(tho his priest got hacked and had to start a new acct) but you wouldnt know anything about that, now would you??.. and broken season or not. If you're supposed to be that good, you'd still be on top, even higher then what you normally are. And you are blinknasty so yeah fail yet again. Woot keep the failness coming. Im so amused.

Reply Quote

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rofl, you sir are retarded. Hes a 5 time glad from bg9..(tho his priest got hacked and had to start a new acct) but you wouldnt know anything about that, now would you??.. and broken season or not. If you're supposed to be that good, you'd still be on top, even higher then what you normally are. And you are blinknasty so yeah fail yet again. Woot keep the failness coming. Im so amused.

you can't even use the forums correctly and quote properly.
Now answer me this, why would a 5time glad from BG9 play with someone who has never hit 2k in any season other than this one, nice lie, if you were going to lie I would have atleast said 3 time glad from emberstorm and i still wouldn't have believed you but i would have considered it. I already know im pretty good, not the best, but much better than you, continue to think srmp is hard br0
Edited by Ghor on 2/18/2011 10:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
you can't even use the forums correctly and quote properly.
Now answer me this, why would a 5time glad from BG9 play with someone who has never hit 2k in any season other than this one, nice lie, if you were going to lie I would have atleast said 3 time glad from emberstorm and i still wouldn't have believed you but i would have considered it. I already know im pretty good, not the best, but much better than you, continue to think srmp is hard br0

Lol of course you would say something about "quotes" because you have nothing else. Its you problem if you dont believe it, not mine. Not like I have to prove anything to you. The only reason I respond to these garbage combacks is to see how far it will go just for giggles, because thats all it is to me.. just funny to see all your fail attempts to to get under my skin but it will never happen lol. Nothing satisfies me more then to see some wannabe e-thug who picks on others to feel some sort of power, but in reality hes a nobody who prolly got picked on as a kid fail so hard. so until the next response, cya dough boy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We all are getting a lol out of this.
Reply Quote

Sorry for my late response. These images are obviously taken at the start of the battleground as you can clearly see from the amount of honor people have gained in the second image. My client was simply just going to the toilet before the battleground had kicked off. There is no proof of my client being away for an extended period of time during the battleground, therefore, reasonable doubt comes into play.

>>>>>Draft, head of the legal departments<<<<<
BYB

PS:sick keybinds mang why would you even want to humiliate yourself by releasing that picture sheeeeittttt. xoxo
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Edited by Swâg on 1/23/2012 1:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Anyone who blames the game and says the season may be right in what season 5? lol if it is that easy to hit 2400 which you haven't even accomplished yet..and probably never will..go for it then speak on it. As of now, your just another below-average rogue. No offense, I'm just speaking the truth.

Goodluck though. Because rogues suck right now and the game is broken, it'll be rough man. (sarcasm; ignorant people)
Reply Quote
you would think this game is balanced

lets get real though

you only win games bcaz you catch teams off-guard with deuce smoke bombs
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Lmao yup. Even if thats the case we're still 2400 and you guys arent =[. Maybe you guys should try running something like this and you might get close.. No matter what comp you guys run or how hard you try, you'll fail. Thats the difference between good vs baddies. <3 no hars feelings! You might get it, never.
Reply Quote
Anyone who blames the game and says the season may be right in what season 5? lol if it is that easy to hit 2400 which you haven't even accomplished yet..and probably never will..go for it then speak on it. As of now, your just another below-average rogue. No offense, I'm just speaking the truth.

Goodluck though. Because rogues suck right now and the game is broken, it'll be rough man. (sarcasm; ignorant people)

br0, i dont even do games, and this is what my 3rd alt hitting 2200 on? my paladin has been higher rated than you can even count brah
sup mr 5 time glad bg9 priest

Reply Quote
Lmao yup. Even if thats the case we're still 2400 and you guys arent =[. Maybe you guys should try running something like this and you might get close.. No matter what comp you guys run or how hard you try, you'll fail. Thats the difference between good vs baddies. <3 no hars feelings! You might get it, never.

how are you good when you can only get 2400 in 3s running trip deeps yet you cant get 2200 as spriest mage? this means you dont have the skill to co-ordinate cc and burst but all you can just blow all your cds in the first minute in a 3s match, good work nignog
Edited by Draft on 2/19/2011 6:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fenris/ranseglorome/statistic#21

LET ME KNOW WHEN U CAN GET 2800 BRAH

TO BAD WE ARE NOT TRY HARDS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON BRO. WHEN GETTING GLAD RATINGS ARE EASY FOR YOU ITS FUN TO SCREW AROUND UNTIL LATER IN THE SEASON.

ENJOY UR DUELIST TITLE THO WHILE IM ROCKING GLAD ON TWO CHARS...... K THANKS
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Rans for pres r u mad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]