DEMACIA 12/12 Normal - Looking for you!

86 Blood Elf Paladin
Cataclysm Achievements:
Successfully raiding 1 night a week, mostly.
Playing League of Legends and Monday Night Combat.
Disconnecting at critical points in encounters.
Falling through the world during encounters.

What are we recruiting?
Nothing! Check back at a future date.

Exceptional players of any class will not be considered.

About us:
DEMACIA was formed by a close group of friends, looking to take a relaxed approach to raiding in Cataclysm. We have many talented players, most doing heroic ICC progression including The Lich King during Wrath. We take an extremely easy view on raiding, having our lack of numbers limit us in most cases.

The environment we raid in is very easy going, all of us being friends before we decided to play World of Warcraft together. We are looking for an extra raider as much as we're looking for another friend.

How to apply:
Send an in-game mail or whisper to Squeaks or Juushiro. All interviews will be conducted through Ventrilo.
Edited by Squeaks on 2/28/2011 12:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
sup
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump!

Changed recruiting information.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Twitch mia
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bump cause Squeaks said he'd come to my house if i didn't...... Nobody wants that.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Squeaks you dont have any friends...how would letting more bads into the guild to judge you solve this problem?
P.S if we get a good mage app can we bump cliks...he told me he wants to touch me in my private areas...also can we get another tank im tired of having to step in for you.

edited to spell bad mages name correctly and add more sting.
Edited by Gote on 2/9/2011 1:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Soooooooooooooo not true....Squeaks had a good laugh at that...and a cry...Also...was told to bump so did it in my own fashion.
Alt with Snide remarks hit your target well....i feel all lonely and dead inside
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
I had such a good laugh I made an alt to abuse him on the forums. Oh.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
APO
We are looking for an extra raider as much as we're looking for another friend.

possibly the #!%%*est thing ever said.

also, update the ventrilo bit. pretty sure we ginvited and raided with the shadow priest app after a /w saying hi.

he got loots too. join for easy loots. looking at you hunters. our ele shaman doesnt need any more enhance gear.

ps. apparently qu eer is an expletive. qu eer means "strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different; singular". apparently blizzard hates us having a vocabulary.
Edited by Cliks on 2/9/2011 9:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
NV
hey, I may be looking for a guild, you guys still interested in that huntard?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
do your arms warriors have their bladestorm macroed to yell "DEMACIAAAA" ?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Sorry for not updating the thread, our busy raid schedule of 2 nights a week since our latest recruit has kept us busy.

We are not currently looking for any more players at all, having a full and solid roster. Watch this space!

If we had arms warriors, it would be a pre-req.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Sadly our healing priest is leaving us due to bad interwebs. I can assure you it is not from hatred of our members.

Send an in-game tell to Squeaks/Juushiro!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
no u r
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
What's happening here.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump and a side-bar:

Probably best to send an in-game mail to Juush/Squeaks as we likely won't be on until raid on Sunday!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]