What is the best PvP class/spec?

(Locked)

For arenas?
85 Blood Elf Rogue
pick one. get good at it, find good partners.

win.

Some classes / specs are better...

but every class has a competative spec. It constantly changes which classes and specs in combination are the best.
85 Undead Warlock
02/02/2011 12:34 AMPosted by Amarian
pick one. get good at it, find good partners.

win.

Some classes / specs are better...

but every class has a competative spec. It constantly changes which classes and specs in combination are the best.

Your post is so pure, correct, and wonderful, that were my toon not forsaken it would bring tears to his eyes.
1 Human Rogue
Affliction warlock
100 Undead Priest
disc priest
85 Worgen Rogue
Find what class your the most comfortable with.
But if your looking for what class has the biggest advantage over other classes, then yes frost mage.
85 Gnome Mage
Ret Paladin or Hunters. They're so bad now that if you start leveling now, by the time they reach max level they'll probably be buffed to godliness.
8 Goblin Rogue
frost mage /thread
85 Blood Elf Rogue
02/02/2011 12:48 AMPosted by Occidomortem
disc priest

I loled.

My disc priest got so fed up with his, he left to go play his hunter.

(I wish i was kidding)
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Every class has at least one good PvP spec. The trick is finding something you enjoy and mastering it and not hopping from class to class trying to capitalize on a classes current state of overpoweredness.
85 Night Elf Druid
Right now; healer is probably rsham dps probably being mage
next patch (in a few weeks); healer is probably a pala dps probably being a lock
2 Draenei Shaman
Holy Paladin. They work well with just about any comp and they require the least skill. Thats not a bash on Holy Paladins, there are some amazing Holy Paladins out there, but there isn't much depth to the class. So if your goal is to just achieve a high rating I believe its easiest with Holy Paladin.
85 Orc Warrior
Marks hunters
1 Troll Warlock
02/02/2011 8:30 AMPosted by Zzoe
Holy Paladin. They work well with just about any comp and they require the least skill. Thats not a bash on Holy Paladins, there are some amazing Holy Paladins out there, but there isn't much depth to the class. So if your goal is to just achieve a high rating I believe its easiest with Holy Paladin.

Any of the melee classes are easier, but I agree.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/02/2011 5:26 AMPosted by Sylex
Frost mage

Let the QQ begin

Que frost mages to say they are not OP

Que everyone else to tell the frost mages to stfu

You're sub 1500. I don't even care enough to tell you you're wrong. Suffice to say, it seems the higher people's ratings get, the less they care about mages.

Frost mage over 2200 saying mages aren't op. Atleast post on an alt.
85 Blood Elf Priest
02/02/2011 5:30 AMPosted by Lampwrecker
Warriors unless some changes are made. Good warriors are unstopable.

It's kind of a theme. They're like that every expac.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]