War Games PVP Tournament

85 Troll Warrior
Have spoken to a few of you about this in game but figured I would make a post on it for everyone.

I am trying to discover if any other guilds would have interest in a War games tournament. The format is currently being discussed between our officers and other Pvpers but we think it would be something like 2 out of 3 or maybe even a season league for it. Done on either or both the 10v10 and 15v15 weeks. Entry fee would be between 10-50k a team. Still in the development phase for sure, but it would be the first such tournament of its kind and could make for a very fun use of a really unused feature in the game. Please post below if you or your guild would have any interest in participating, or if you have any suggestions.

Phidelt
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Sounds like free gold to me!

/ego

edit: Wargames feature would be used a lot more if it allowed for people to spectate your games. =/
Edited by Jolah on 1/25/2011 12:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
01/25/2011 12:57 PMPosted by Jolah
Sounds like free gold to me!

/ego

edit: Wargames feature would be used a lot more if it allowed for people to spectate your games. =/

justin.tv makes it fairly easy to stream game content in general. Have done it a few times for arena
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
or Xfire
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Should not have to rely on outside services if I want to watch some people get stomped. :<
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
We want your gold.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
with no option for spectators, whats the point of this? just play opposing teams from your server in rated games. People actually need gold? ><
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
with no option for spectators, whats the point of this? just play opposing teams from your server in rated games. People actually need gold? ><

I think we're 2-0 over the horde now.

Pay up

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I miss Sayb's tourney. =(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
lol, if you are counting that sota game at 3am last week jolah...that had like 3 total pugs and 3 or 4 more we don't normally run with ...as soon as I saw it was you guys I knew !!## was gonna be bad heh....and even still it was pretty close! I want to play you guys with our core team on a 10s week in a fun BG, not strand with both sides having a bunch of pugs....15s weeks are quickly becoming pointless, we spent more time last night FORMING then PLAYING =( pls to vent sometime, i miss the boston accent!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
02/01/2011 4:34 PMPosted by Koop
lol, if you are counting that sota game at 3am last week jolah...that had like 3 total pugs and 3 or 4 more we don't normally run with ...as soon as I saw it was you guys I knew !!## was gonna be bad heh....and even still it was pretty close! I want to play you guys with our core team on a 10s week in a fun BG, not strand with both sides having a bunch of pugs....15s weeks are quickly becoming pointless, we spent more time last night FORMING then PLAYING =( pls to vent sometime, i miss the boston accent!

We had 14 people, most being randoms =p. Was still fun though
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Down with WarGames! (and Greece)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
give me all your money please
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I need money.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I like gold.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
If you like gold, set up this little thing. My group will drop 100k on it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/08/2011 11:00 AMPosted by Healskiillz
lol whats with the random Tichondrius player? and yes you most likely would take everyones gold being from the guild your in :P.

RANDOM PLAYER?! HOW DARE YOU INSULT ULUA LIKE THAT. YOU DARE INSULT THIS SERVER'S GOOD NAME (loldgoodname) BY INSULTING ULUA. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

And fer teh recordz I bet you all 200k that i could beat any team pssh n00bs.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Seriously, let's make this happen. 100k entry per team is 10k per person, which is nothing. Say we have 4 teams enter, that's 400k. Can give like 300k to First and 100k to second (So you essentially get your money back for getting stomped by the #1 team in front of everyone).

Easy...

;-)

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]