2200 Rating Weapon Availability* Updated 2/22

90 Human Rogue
01/25/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Jugeum
This has to be a joke. Please prevent all Heroic raid weapons from dropping for any guild whatsoever until the Arena weapons are available as well.

Thank you for treating PvP players as second class citizens.

Your decision making, no matter how lightly or heavily its done, is both poor and insulting.

Screw you.

This.

We PvPers pay THE SAME SUBSCRIPTION as PvErs! So why not taking PvE weapons out as well? Release both at the same time then
85 Orc Warrior
QUIT GAME INC
85 Orc Death Knight
You're not going to see just about anyone rocking 2200 weapons. This doesn't make any sense!
What it does do though - makes people who can get 2200 weapons to, you know - PvP, very angry.
85 Worgen Death Knight
01/25/2011 10:56 AMPosted by Quikkz
As previously announced ([url]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1567814533?page=1[/url]), Conquest items requiring 2200 rating were made available today, January 25, with the exception of weapons. We plan to make the 2200 weapons available approximately two weeks after the release of patch 4.0.6.

The decision to further delay availability of weapons requiring 2200 rating was not made lightly. Currently very few guilds are clearing PvE content that drops weapons of this caliber, which would make rated Battlegrounds and Arenas the primary source for top-tier weapons. We of course don’t want players who are pursuing PvE content to feel as though they must engage in heavy PvP to obtain these weapons in order to be competitive or successful.

We do have some plans to help avoid similar situations in the future, and we’ll share more details when they become available.

nice !!%* game, most ppl that pvp don't care about your pve....you must be actively trying to get subscription cancellations

One of my best pvp partners quit the game a couple weeks ago. Im seeing a lot of my former pvp friends leave.

its discouraging, especially given that I am considering leaving as well.
85 Orc Death Knight
wow, this is just stupid

01/25/2011 10:56 AMPosted by Quikkz
We of course don’t want players who are pursuing PvE content to feel as though they must engage in heavy PvP to obtain these weapons in order to be competitive or successful.

this has to be the most contradiction post ever made, holy crap
here let me fix this for you

We of course want players who are pursuing PvP content to feel as though they must engage in heavy PvE to obtain these weapons in order to be competitive or successful.

Crushing weight?kthnx
85 Dwarf Shaman
01/25/2011 11:00 AMPosted by Luvyah
This has to be a joke. Please prevent all Heroic raid weapons from dropping for any guild whatsoever until the Arena weapons are available as well.

85 Orc Death Knight
Also, how about taking out Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds, it's clearly superior to T1, it shouldn't be available.
85 Human Death Knight
I love how you spare the pve'rs from having to PVP to get anything of quality. Meanwhile for the last 3 expansions PVP'ers have been "forced" to engage in PVE to have the most competitive PVP gear....
85 Tauren Druid
Thank you Blizzard for screwing PvPers yet again. I'm seriously considering switching my subscription to a competitor that actually stick to their words.
85 Undead Warlock
01/25/2011 10:49 AMPosted by Siko
WTF! Nice double standard, don't want PVE players to have to PVP to be competitive even though PVPers have always had to do PVE.

This is so true, PvP gets the shaft again. :(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]