2200 Rating Weapon Availability* Updated 2/22

85 Human Paladin
/Rage This @%*! is stupid. WTF blizzard did pve fail again? Really Really Blizzard? Really!!!!!
1 Human Warrior
We currently plan to make the 2200 weapons available approximately two weeks after the release of patch 4.0.6.

2200 weapons available approximately two weeks after the release

2200 weapons available approximately

available approximately

approximately

approximately
85 Draenei Shaman
I'm confused, the realms restarted, we were not updated and were told they were coming out today. Blizzard honestly ITS NOT HARD TO TYPE ONE POST SAYING.

" Weapons will be delayed once again ".

Rather then giving us the intention that it will be then to login and not see them.

I'm sorry to say it but I could seriously do a better job then you in this case when it comes to communication with 13 million subscriberse.

Edit: Even if you say " approximately " 2 days before the restart they would have a good understanding and give us a heads up. Oh well.
Edited by Miarralol on 2/22/2011 5:21 AM PST
January 25th --> 2 weeks after 4.0.6 --> Present.

How so fail? Isn't it already half way atleast into the season?

lol.
85 Gnome Warlock
I'm confused, the realms restarted, we were not updated and were told they were coming out today. Blizzard honestly ITS NOT HARD TO TYPE ONE POST SAYING.

Rather then giving us the intention that it will be then to login and not see them.

I'm sorry to say it but I could seriously do a better job then you in this case when it comes to communication with 13 million subscriberse.

Edit: Even if you say " approximately " 2 days before the restart they would have a good understanding and give us a heads up. Oh well.

Where did they say the would be coming out today? If I say something is coming out in around 2 weeks. that doesn't mean 14 days. it means it could be longer could be shorter.
85 Human Paladin
i love how we pay money and Blizzard keep Spiting in Pvper Faces it so @#!#ing stupid. t2 should of been out after you fix the arena mmr
85 Goblin Shaman
Yeah whoever is in charge of making the decision to delay T2 weapons needs to just man up and release them and tell the PVE'rs sorry about your luck your not the only content in the game.
85 Orc Warrior
PVP
LOLOLOL gay forum xDD if you can't have someone clear PvEasy what makes you think they can get a 2200 rating
Edited by Tarrka on 2/22/2011 5:23 AM PST
85 Human Death Knight
Gotta give the PvE nerds the advantage guys, it's been that way since TBC why would they change it now?

You know what would be nice? Simply making it so PvP weapons can't be used outside of bgs / arenas / rbgs and PvE gear can't be used in PvP :D This way we might avoid the end of what every season ends up like, PvE trinkets / offpieces and legendary weapons. Just wishful thinking though :|
Edited by Zomx on 2/22/2011 5:25 AM PST
85 Gnome Warlock
All they need to do is make PVP gear unusable in PVE settings, and wallah they would have never had to postpone the weapon release.
85 Draenei Shaman

Where did they say the would be coming out today? If I say something is coming out in around 2 weeks. that doesn't mean 14 days. it means it could be longer could be shorter.

Please read my edit my slow friend. Communication is what I asked for not for the weapons but communication. " Weekly updates " . " It seems PvE has caught up or has not. Weapons will or will be put in this week. " Geeze that took me 10 seconds to type up.
85 Gnome Warlock
02/22/2011 5:22 AMPosted by Zomx
Gotta give the PvE nerds the advantage guys, it's been that way since TBC why would they change it now?

well considering this game was based on PVE and that PVP was patched in after the game had already launched, and more people do progression pve than do hardcore pvp, i'd say they ahve the advantage whether people like it or not.
85 Goblin Shaman
02/22/2011 5:24 AMPosted by Oafus

well considering this game was based on PVE and that PVP was patched in after the game had already launched, and more people do progression pve than do hardcore pvp, i'd say they ahve the advantage whether people like it or not.

Until you get 2200 stay out of it ;)
36 Undead Warlock
Honestly, what is Blizzard's reason for not even communicating this with the public? I'm sure MANY people have been waiting all night/morning because of their failure to communicate.. just to be declined their weapons once again.

So really... what the @#$% Blizzard.. you ignorant $%^#s.
85 Human Paladin
/RAGE!!!!!!! i hate this game
Edited by Bubblelolawl on 2/22/2011 5:29 AM PST
85 Human Paladin
we Pvper need to do something about this Stupid unfairness.
Edited by Bubblelolawl on 2/22/2011 5:30 AM PST
85 Tauren Druid
One
hey guys an interesting update for you i had a rogue link the t2 offhand that he bought in the 1st week and it said level 85 (they changed the weps to say lvl 86 for people who got over 3k rated and bought their weps, so they couldnt use them) which i guess means that they have some intention of having them appear while we sleep or something
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]