2200 Rating Weapon Availability* Updated 2/22

85 Human Paladin
---Scene---
Okay it's 2 days before the approximate date of T2 weapons release.

" As of current data many PvE guilds are not were we expected them, we'd most likely advise weapons will not be out but this isn't entirely sure.

if i seen that 2 days befor the today i wouldn't even be as mad.

But we got nothing. that a life of a pvper
85 Orc Shaman
02/22/2011 6:11 AMPosted by Poggle
i am tired of sitting on my team

Honestly that sums it all up. Twice I've done this now; for no reason it seems.
I understand there was a holiday yesterday and that a lot of people must have been off, I really do. But a failure in communication two times in a row? You guys can't just leave us hanging like that.. Well apparently you can I guess.

All I have the power to do about anything I am unhappy about is cancel my subscription and subscribe to something else, but there isn't anything else that will be as good as WoW except for the next Blizzard MMO.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
85 Orc Death Knight
Just pretend they don't exist
88 Human Paladin
These weapons just need to be released. Period.

The very REASON they were initially delayed was hogwash to begin with! So some pve-centric players actually made arena teams and grinded their way to 2200 in order to use 372 weapons in their raids. SO WHAT? They earned it! They earned those weapons rightfully, and if anything they still aren't optimal because of the existence of the resilience stat on them. If they earned the weapons the way they were supposed to, who gives a HELL which facet of the game they decide to use them in? Raiding or not!

That being said, the likelihood that just any raider could just waltz in to arena and get "ezmode" 372 is pure ludicrous anyway!

Ugh! This whole situation just stinks. It's so disgusting.

Agreed 100%, this is incredibly unfair. If someone takes their time to get to 2200 they should be able to use the weapons however they like, same works vice versa with pve. Also, the 2200 gear stats being the same as regular vicious gear (I'm sure its for the same exact reason they're delaying the 2200 weapon release) whoever brought this up at Blizzard needs to get fired.
85 Orc Death Knight
Don't worry guys
they'll release it through Digital Purchase
20$ usd for the box the weapon is in

Keys sold seperately
90 Human Mage
01/25/2011 11:05 AMPosted by Jabbu
Don't worry as others have said. If people are having trouble with your raid content they would never even pass 2k rating in arenas. RBGs...well that's another story, but we already all knew that RBGs were going to come at the expense of arenas.

Trust me arena participation is by far dwarving rated bg participation. Think about which one is easier.....

Should I get 1 person to do 2v2?

Or should I get 9 more to do rated bgs?

All for the same loot outside of the 2200 weapon which is out the hands of about 90 percent of the population at least anyway.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Honestly this is a terrible reason to push back the t2 weapons. For one you have already made it so people who aren't even decently good at arenas can get the exact same gear as the people who have been practicing and putting in the time to get good at arenas, the only difference if you give us a new color... Nothing special, and now you are further putting us back because those PVE'rs are bad? Well if thats the reason then just make tier 2 weapons unequippable in a raid, i know you can figure out a way to do that, and this will allow PVPers to not be crippled by PVE yet again, as it has been since s1. If you're trying to not help PVE with it, then you shouldn't help PVP with PVE, aka no legendaries in arena.
85 Undead Warrior
blizzard is curb stomping all of us and rofling all the way to the bank!!
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm am bored as !!@# sitting on my team.

These weapons just need to be released. Period.

The very REASON they were initially delayed was hogwash to begin with! So some pve-centric players actually made arena teams and grinded their way to 2200 in order to use 372 weapons in their raids. SO WHAT? They earned it! They earned those weapons rightfully, and if anything they still aren't optimal because of the existence of the resilience stat on them. If they earned the weapons the way they were supposed to, who gives a HELL which facet of the game they decide to use them in? Raiding or not!

That being said, the likelihood that just any raider could just waltz in to arena and get "ezmode" 372 is pure ludicrous anyway!

Ugh! This whole situation just stinks. It's so disgusting.

this
90 Blood Elf Paladin
PLS HALP I NEED WEAPON TO CARRY ME FFS
85 Undead Warrior
i hope none of these people take thier 2200 rage to the streets we might have riots in california
71 Human Death Knight
LOL

/grabs popcorns

Get ready for some NERDRAGE!!!!
GO!
85 Human Paladin
*sigh*...
90 Human Priest
cool
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]