2200 Rating Weapon Availability* Updated 2/22

85 Human Priest
Current Players in 25 man raiding guilds with access to at least TWO bosses that drop 372 PvE weapons: 10175

Problem with this number is it assumes everyone in a 25man guild has access to those bosses and not just the active raid group (which given the changes to guilds grabbing everyone they can to level is a BIG assumption).

Current players in 10 man raiding guilds with access to at least TWO bosses that drop 372 PvE Weapons: 980

This number is probably reasonably accurate as most 10 man guilds tend to have smaller rosters.

You are aware he multiplied the number of 25m guilds by 25, and the number of 10m guilds by 10, right? lol?

So if anything, there are a lot MORE people with access because 25m guilds carry more than 25 raiders and 10m guilds probably carry a few more than 10 raiders.
Edited by Fug on 2/22/2011 10:41 AM PST
85 Goblin Death Knight
Pve ruins the game once again? This is not good business.
Community Manager
I posted this in another thread but wanted to post here as well so everyone is aware:

I'll be brief and direct. The PvP item vendors were a little slow on stocking their shelves. They should have them restocked shortly (give or take a few extra if need be.)

They should have these weapons available very soon. We'll keep an eye on things should there be further delays.
90 Goblin Warrior
02/22/2011 10:40 AMPosted by Fug
So if anything, there are a lot MORE people with access because 25m guilds carry more than 25 raiders and 10m guilds probably carry a few more than 10 raiders.

Ever been in a 25man raiding guild? Most won't carry people for gear this early in an expansion/raid content. Their core people are still gearing up and aren't going to let a scrub who comes for a title/achievement have gear.

10man guilds generally won't carry ANYONE. They simply can't afford to and still down content.

Irregardless WoW's focus is PvE not PvP.
Edited by Apophis on 2/22/2011 10:46 AM PST
85 Night Elf Hunter
I don't even see vendors in SW
90 Troll Mage
So the pve is to hard that peoeple cant down content fast enough....u know theres these 372 pvp weapons that might be able to help them....to bad their not in game. If ur logic is that you dont want pevers haveing to pvp.

"We of course don’t want players who are pursuing PvE content to feel as though they must engage in heavy PvP to obtain these weapons in order to be competitive or successful."

Yet you've also said that 2200 is mabey a bit to easy to get in Rbgs. Mabey just mabey you could take the easy solution and just let the pvers have the option of doing these not so hard Rbgs and what that 1-2 slot upgrade might help ur pve progession problem. Not like you HAVE to go get them (content pushing guilds who MIGHT require this have already cleared their stuff.) Not to mention i think 4/5 (random numbers) of the pve guilds would rather spend 4/4 nights working on progression rather then what 3/4 and have a 4th day where all ur raiders take off to pvp.

Its not like say proffs or reps that you HAVE to grind n level. I just dont get it ur pve is to hard....yet your disallowing them from having acess to 372 weaps that might help with progession this raid teir
85 Human Paladin
I posted this in another thread but wanted to post here as well so everyone is aware:

I'll be brief and direct. The PvP item vendors were a little slow on stocking their shelves. They should have them restocked shortly (give or take a few extra if need be.)

They should have these weapons available very soon. We'll keep an eye on things should there be further delays.

can someone plz verify this, i think i am going piss my pants

i just reread this again, i am a bit confused, does soon means today or it means in the near future. i dont know anymore
Edited by Fimka on 2/22/2011 10:49 AM PST

Yay!
90 Goblin Priest
Stupid as hell.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
they are up now!
90 Goblin Warrior

Aw crap! Now I have to PvP in order to be competitive in PvE raiding! Dammit all to hell!

Just kidding lol couldn't resist :p
Edited by Apophis on 2/22/2011 10:54 AM PST
85 Human Paladin
02/22/2011 10:53 AMPosted by Angusfinpwns
they are up now!

can you buy them?
85 Goblin Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7SQIoADqzI
Community Manager

can someone plz verify this, i think i am going piss my pants

i just reread this again, i am a bit confused, does soon means today or it means in the near future. i dont know anymore

They should be available now. We'll be watching just in case any further issues arise with these vendors.
90 Orc Hunter
One good lesson I've learned from working in the horror which is corporate America: Under promise and over deliver.

You tell us T2 comes around Feb 25th and release it Feb 22nd, you're a hero. You tell us Feb 22nd and release them just a couple hours late, even on the same day, you are on the curb.

I'll repeat it, print it out, hang it above your desk, somewhere you can see it on your yacht, near the mirror in one of your 15 bathrooms at home:

UNDER PROMISE AND OVER DELIVER
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]