Edited by Battlemaster on 2/22/2011 1:47 PM PST
66 Blood Elf Paladin
02/22/2011 3:00 PMPosted by Grafix
I like how this is getting addressed but hunter hot fixes are not

Because it should be.
66 Blood Elf Paladin

Because it should be.

because weapons are more important than class balance amirite

Getting weapons for people that have been waiting for them for a few months now is more important than balance that they haven't even started. So the answer is yes. Hunters aren't bad, most just fail at playing them in arena.

Edit: Fixing the forums would be nice as well.
Edited by Refresh on 2/22/2011 5:57 PM PST
100 Draenei Shaman
The offhand fists are not priced correctly. they are 2450 and should be 950 points.
85 Human Paladin
Vox
There is further issues.
Once you enter a rated 3v3 arena match you are not able to equip your 2.2k weapon. Main hand weapon anyway.
85 Orc Shaman
OH fist weapons still bugged going on 2 days after release.
85 Tauren Druid
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOOK SHINY IN MAH WEP THAT BLIZZ FINALLY GAVE TO US PVPERS I FEEL LIKE A CHILD AGAIN (I LUV U BLIZZ) not @*@#in really what took so long lol
85 Orc Shaman
Please fix the price on off hand weapons.

Since season 1 ALL OFF HAND WEAPONS had a lower cost compared to the MAIN HAND weapons.

Now, all of a sudden, someone decides to change the price of the tier 2, not only contradicting this with the tier 1 version, but with all the previous season items.

This should not happen. It's worse than PTR.
85 Troll Druid
can u say L2 be like bioware? take time to actually perfect your game before release, leave it to blizzard to not be able to hold their load until its ready just because of the big cash in. this game is broken now, it is and always will be a pve game and everyone should go play rift and the old rpublic when its out. at least REAL developers take all thing into account when making stupid bull%@#! decisions. you think that jedi are gunna be any more over powered than sith? no becasue bioware know what the customer wants and listens to their target audience. blizzard if you favore pve just make it a pve game so we can carry on with our lives. ive devoted myself to pvp since bc and i am a second class citizen. im a 2400 res ret pally vs a 0 res fire mage and he some how can still do the same dmg he would do to any pve carebear creature. its stupid. duuur pve tards cant click buttons fast enough to kill a raid boss so people who pvp have to wait? bull %&*$.

ill see you all on the old republic, happy and content because they took the time to actually develope a game and not rush it.
85 Human Death Knight
I do not like this Cap 1343 a week Bull crap and now 2200 rating to get Epics????
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]