Where are all the old school hoofers at?

90 Blood Elf Mage
Pdizz gnome rogue palam maiestas during bc
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Pdizz gnome rogue palam maiestas during bc

Palm Fiestas
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Dinare -70 Resto Druid

Guilds: Exodus, Leviticus

Anyone who was in these guilds, please contact me. It'd be great to get back in touch!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Hai Dinare! Long time no see :p
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Warrior
Praetorian downs Void Reaver!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Immortal Keg disbanded so I play alone sad every night... :( cue the I'm so lonely song.

My favorite guild that I was ever a part of!
Edited by Devinelight on 3/26/2013 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
25 Draenei Shaman
Sigh...the good ol' Atrayne days. The memories, oohh the memories.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Jasmineleaf, reporting in!

Founder of <Raven>, which merged with several other PVP guilds to form <Royale>. Totally worshipped Sanchita.
Edited by Jasmine on 4/8/2013 10:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
25 Draenei Shaman
Honestly I just miss being able to talk in world defense -_-

I just rewatched the video of you vs. Kishra from years ago. /tearsoftimesgoneby
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Oh hi...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
In another life I was known as Velosia and Silithius of Sin dorei. I started back in vanilla WoW but soloed until Burning Crusade when my wife and I came across of a goofy Tauren named Van whilst screwing around in Stromguarde Keep whom invited her and I to a new guild called Sin dorei. I was in that guild for years and loved it there until somewhere during Wrath my account got hacked and I was never able to recover it and just lost any motivation to play at all so I was out of the game until a few months ago when I decided to start all over after hearing so many great things about Pandaria. (And I'm not disappointed, that's for sure, but things sure are different)

I like Evolve but there is almost no community at all, its a alt parking guild for the most part, I should see whats up with Sin dorei these days. I miss those guys, specially good ol lug nut Van :')

My WoW home has always and will always be the 'hoof
Edited by Artillerus on 4/18/2013 4:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Hunter
Praise Luukos!
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
Sigh...the good ol' Atrayne days. The memories, oohh the memories.

What's up Babe? Damn, been years since i seen you and Kishra around!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Just came back from wra, this realm is so much more low pop than I remember it to be...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Funny part is I'm probably more "old school" than most.

I remember the arrival of many of the guilds mentioned in this thread and people for that matter.

I was never a magnificent social butterfly, nor did I make a name for myself by being a complete asstard. Kept to myself mostly. Hence why it is irrelevant who I am.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
My brother Pietrox was guild leader of <Royale>. My old name was Bighealz
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
My brother Pietrox was guild leader of <Royale>. My old name was Bighealz

You should do something about that smell you're giving off.

Seriously, you stink.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
One
Does WOTLK count as "old school" yet?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I wasn't a big name back in the day, but I was once a Dwarf Paladin back in vanilla named Fallross. I raided with Awakening up until the original Naxx40. Raiding and competing with Enshadowed were some of my favorite times playing this game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]