Enh/Ele/osResto Shammy or Mage LF Guild

85 Orc Shaman
As the title of the thread shows im currently looking to maybe come back to Terenas after a nice server transfer fail. Not a total failure but its not where i wana be and theres a long list i could start but ya, I have downed first 4 in BWD first 2 in BoT and the PvP boss. The shammy that im posting with is my "main" atm on the Dalaran server, which you can check my gear on currently raiding enh and os resto. I also have a fire mage that is now compiling hero/point/rep gear that i wouldnt mind raiding on, if your interested in the mage let me know and we can hash that out.

What im looking for:
A guild that can fit my schedule (which can be discussed) but normally available around 8:30-9:00 server on weeknights and whenever on weekends. Also would like a guild that have did comparable bosses or more on a weekly basis that i talked about above. Not a fan of loot council is about all. A 10 man would be a good fit for me but not apposed to 25s. Also im 22 years old i know most guilds preach the mature players card.

Hit me up if interested thanks,
Point
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
After forgetting about the server time difference i figured out i would be available by 8 server atleast on weeknights ... little edit
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
The Chosen Horde are LFM if ur still LF a guild were geting ready for a raiding team got 4/10 ppl sofar that i know of but still posting in /2 daily for more. just pst me my B is alt 0223 if u want more info. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]