[H] Tentacle Monsters recruiting

85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/12/2011 07:21 AMPosted by Seamde
Seamde: I don't hate you

My Day is officially made. :>

>.> I only say I love you on a daily basis....
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
>.> I only say I love you on a daily basis....

I luvs you too milkie
Reply Quote
19 Undead Warrior
I farted
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Meepy is mean. Bump :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
YOU LISTEN HERE MR MOOMOOLOKZ. Meepy is great.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
He's butt-hurt because I gkicked him.

In my defense, I DID warn him that I had just learned the slash command for gkick. I was just looking for an excuse to use it... That and I couldn't take another Pokemon story.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I like his Pokemon stories, they remind me of the good 'ol days
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I approve of this guild name
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Hellos! Some nice Priesty please replace me before I start work! :<
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Plz2quit job. No want new priest!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I need the job, or else I'd have to work the streets after raids.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I need the job, or else I'd have to work the streets after raids.

AND WE WOULDNT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN
Reply Quote
4 Blood Elf Paladin
Rum
If you want to continue your war with SI, do it somewhere else, Crafts. I have no explaination for the crazy behind Gerenuk's bipolar actions, but I can honestly say it's been over a year and no1curr anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
08/24/2012 07:05 PMPosted by Cupcakes
no1curr anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Yeah... I'm not Dchecotahyo.
Reply Quote
4 Blood Elf Paladin
Rum
My mistake, I apologize. I just figured since you have such an obsession with SI that it had to have been you. Besides, you were just going on about that addon you have that lets you see mains.

The fact remains, no1curr mysterious poster.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

SI, keeping it classy. Trolling a guild because they think they're amazing and then trying to go out of their way to kiss up to Meepy.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa ...you are insinuating we keep it classy. That's a farce. We never have. How dare you?!

Kiss up to Meepy?! Who is Meepy? Pfft, if you think that's Gerenuk kissing someone's tail, then you don't know him too well. If you really knew him, then you'd know that's actually an insult lmao!

Besides, Tentacle Monsters were never even good to begin with. You can't just say, I'm great I'm great I'm great, and then actually be great. You kind of have to be good first or at least have some basis of good. One hit wonders aren't good, they're lucky. Prove a point with the same team in more than one tier AND in the same server, then I might concede. Otherwise, it's about just as good as Malcontent.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Besides, Tentacle Monsters were never even good to begin with. You can't just say, I'm great I'm great I'm great, and then actually be great.

08/25/2012 01:48 AMPosted by Poppysmurph
Prove a point with the same team in more than one tier AND in the same server, then I might concede.

Didn't TM take server first for rag (Normal mind you, as no one got heroic during tier 12), as well as Heroic Cho'gall/other heroic bosses?

08/25/2012 01:48 AMPosted by Poppysmurph
Otherwise, it's about just as good as Malcontent.

Uncalled for Poppy! Uncalled for!

EDIT:
08/24/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Cupcakes
Besides, you were just going on about that addon you have that lets you see mains.

Of course I was. Cogshanks is awesome. Surprised to hear how few people have heard of it when it's been out for 8+ months now.
Edited by Crafts on 8/25/2012 8:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I want Subway.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]