<is awesome> is recruiting!

85 Night Elf Druid
<is awesome> is a 10-man progression raiding guild. We are highly interested in adding the following classes/specs to our raiding team:

1 Ranged: Prefer an Elemental Shaman or Hunter

1 Healer: Prefer a Restoration Shaman or Restoration Druid

We are always willing to review exceptional applicants of any class or spec, regardless of recruitment need.

Our raid nights are Friday and Saturday from 9pm CST to 1am CST. Invites start at 8:30pm.

Our current Cataclysm progression is:
Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2
The Bastion of Twilight: 4/4 (1/5 Heroic)
Blackwing Descent: 6/6 (1/5 Heroic)
Firelands 7/7 (6/7 Heroic)
Dragon Soul 8/8 (4/8 Heroic)

For information on our DKP system, our history, or to apply, see our website:
    http://isawesome.enjin.com

For further questions, contact Champú (GM) or Breaca (GM) in-game.
Edited by Champú on 4/7/2012 11:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Updated recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Stop making me disenchant the shiny plate healer loots! :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
imo...healers shouldn't get to wear plate. Is this the wrong place for this discussion? whoops
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Breaca ate all our guild paladins. Except for Sabbath, he was too big for her mouth to fit around. Hi.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Updated recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
What is this world coming to when Champu and I actually WANT DK's? If you are a DK, you should act fast before the world goes back to normal and we hate you with a passion. We have room in our hearts to love ONE. That's it. And, you best be awesome. (Note to self: Ask Champu why we are only recruiting plate wearers. Something fishy here...)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
02/09/2011 1:01 PMPosted by Breaca
What is this world coming to when Champu and I actually WANT DK's? If you are a DK, you should act fast before the world goes back to normal and we hate you with a passion. We have room in our hearts to love ONE. That's it. And, you best be awesome. (Note to self: Ask Champu why we are only recruiting plate wearers. Something fishy here...)

Death Knights are smelly and icky. I mean, com'on, they deal damage with DISEASES. Something is very wrong with that. Frost FEVER? No thanks.

Oh, but Howling Blast... we like that. Someone Howl up the parasites for me please. They don't get very wet and slimy enough with Typhoon.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
why no lovin to fury warriors? :( always with the dk's... :( lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
02/09/2011 5:41 PMPosted by Purrfecta
why no lovin to fury warriors? :( always with the dk's... :( lol

My Co-GM happens to be a fury warrior... you should take a hit out on her and then the spot is yours... otherwise I don't think she's going anywhere. :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Woot for the big red imp with **#%ty alchemy giving up the loot and counting tiles on the floor!

PS- Still seeking a shaman!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
omg
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
*Bites Ellie*

:)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Atramedes is next on my hit-list. I need a shaman to be awesome with us. Where are you? /pout
Edited by Champú on 2/14/2011 3:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Shamans don't wear plate. What are you asking for those for? I thought this "recruiting" thing was just an elaborate farce to keep me separated from plate gear? You mean you actually want to fill the holes in our raid group so that we can down more bosses? Are you actually saying that if an awesome Shaman were to apply they would *bam* have a raiding spot? wtf???
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hey, a priest would be cool. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Just checked the patch notes. Turns out priests are STILL not wearing plate. No telling how things are gonna look next week, but for now...I love priests! Not in a weird, I want to eat you up like I ate all the Paladins, way. But, really...I love priests! I love them best when they heal me. Actually...I pretty much only love them when they heal me. Outside of that, I have very little use for them. But if you are a priest and you want me to love you, (meaning you are a healer) please do apply!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Don't trust Breaca... she wants a priest in that Weird I Want to Eat You Up Like She Ate All the Paladins way.

I want a priest in that I-want-to-kill-!!@! way.

So either way, you should app Mr. Priest.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
02/17/2011 3:21 PMPosted by Champú
So either way, you should app Mr. Priest.

When is the last time you saw a "Mr." priest. They are all females. Which means most of them are cross-dressers. Not that there's anything wrong with that. We live in a blue state so we'll take you however you wanna show up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]