wat
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Me too.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/14/2011 01:45 PMPosted by Wladyslaw

wat

See? Dawnbringer, impossible to troll based on insulting their skills. They all resort to the humility trick.

You know what? Piss off, I'll let Crook take it from here.

You were trolling?

Sorry...

/BUTTHURT
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior

See? Dawnbringer, impossible to troll based on insulting their skills. They all resort to the humility trick.

You know what? Piss off, I'll let Crook take it from here.

You were trolling?

Sorry...

/BUTTHURT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Updated.

Now we wait for the trolls.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Updated
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Noobs... join is awesome, for funtastic group photographs, angry Raid finder Hero Night Elves in sw. And the same 8/8 Content Kills for rest of 4.3

Join Blacksheep. That is all
Edited by Adaskadar on 1/21/2012 4:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Message from Shassara (because his account is inactive):

"Champú is awful."

That is all.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I didn't realize being excited for a first-time boss kill (no matter the difficulty) was bragging.

lolwut

Did you squirt in your pants when you Killed Morchok? Bet you found that hard :)

Hold the Twitches ladies, better healer than Champu has arrived!

End Transmission...
Edited by Adaskadar on 1/21/2012 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I didn't realize being excited for a first-time boss kill (no matter the difficulty) was bragging.

lolwut

Did you squirt in your pants when you Killed Morchok? Bet you found that hard :)

End Transmission...

You seriously trying to troll? What have you guys done for the last few years? All of sudden you have a big head because your 1/8HM. From what i heard, didnt you get help from someone that was in Heroics, that you pugged? How much did guild pay that guy?

I'm willing to bet it was someone that hates on this guild and decided to take a random scrub guild to TRY to make us look bad. Oh look, ex PUSB member, Imthebestcya. Explains it all!

Still trying to figure out why PUSB is so mad? One day you guys were cool and BAMM, all this hatred.
Edited by Volbian on 1/29/2012 12:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

End Transmission...

You seriously trying to troll? What have you guys done for the last few years? All of sudden you have a big head because your 1/8HM. From what i heard, didnt you get help from someone that was in Heroics, that you pugged? How much did guild pay that guy?

I'm willing to bet it was someone that hates on this guild and decided to take a random scrub guild to TRY to make us look bad. Oh look, ex PUSB member, Imthebestcya. Explains it all!

Still trying to figure out why PUSB is so mad? One day you guys were cool and BAMM, all this hatred.

Is the poor hunter mad? You shouldn't be proud of your Destroyers End title. It shows how Incompetent you & your guild are. Take it off, down something remotely Heroic. QQ More on Forums.

<3 Thank you for reading. Btw Bad hunter stay small kthanxbai!

FYI: Imthebestcya's been in this guild for a while now. Your Info is bad bb <3 & The Raiders that beat it have been the same raiders since the start of 4.3 :)
Proof: http://www.guildox.com/go/showraid.asp?id=5151978

My very intelligent ending to this very stupid reply by a very bad Hunter is this:
Stick to Raid Finder & The 8/8 You're so unable to repeat completion of for the rest of the tier. Luv you bye! :D
Edited by Adaskadar on 1/29/2012 1:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Oh look. An argument about progression on Dawnbringer.

One of the least progressed servers in the entire game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
@Realm Forums, I have to give Blacksheep Squadron some credit for going 1/8 Heroic and apparently 9 manning it. Proof guys, proof http://www.guildox.com/go/showraid.asp?id=5151978

@Blacksheep, Grats on 1/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. I am glad it has helped some of your DS team go 7/7 normal Firelands.
Edited by Reported on 1/29/2012 1:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/29/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Reported
@Realm Forums, I have to give Blacksheep Squadron some credit for going 1/8 Heroic and apparently 9 manning it. Proof guys, proof http://www.guildox.com/go/showraid.asp?id=5151978

touché

01/29/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Reported
@Blacksheep, Grats on 1/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. I am glad it has helped some of your DS team go 7/7 normal Firelands

I quite like your Raid Progression. Pitty your mom & dad cant buy you the cata expack. Wouldn't be stuck at 80 your entire life.
Maybe when MoP comes out they'll buy you cata <3
Edited by Adaskadar on 1/30/2012 12:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Awwww yeah, progression wars on Dawnbringer, can I get in on this?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
01/30/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Adaskadar

touché

@Blacksheep, Grats on 1/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. I am glad it has helped some of your DS team go 7/7 normal Firelands

I quite like your Raid Progression. Pitty your mom & dad cant buy you the cata expack. Wouldn't be stuck at 80 your entire life.
Maybe when MoP comes out they'll buy you cata <3

@Adaskadar, For someone that is in trade a lot like yourself you should know by now that I hear that all the time mainly from your guild and yet I have Lil' Deathwing which is tied to the CD Key for Cata. #CrisisAverted
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

01/31/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Reported
@Adaskadar, For someone that is in trade a lot like yourself

I dont spend alot of time in Trade <3

Lil' Deathwing which is tied to the CD Key for Cata. #CrisisAverted

Yes I know of your Arcane Mage main. That gets his !@# kicked in TB All the time. I've seen it. His RF 8/8 Is Impressive. And his 1550 Achieve /jelly

01/31/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Reported
that I hear that all the time mainly from your guild

Because we dont like you :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]