Rare spawn Hunter pet thread

85 Draenei Hunter
ok still looking for Gondria, I've seen Terrospinner three times in the last four days, he's already tamed so I'm trying to be patient looking for Gondria....Aotona might be nice too, saw her on a hunter the other day, a really beautiful pet!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Spotted the rare t-rex (king krush apparently) in sholozar last night around 6:30 server time.

Just reporting the time so if anyone knows his respawn period and wants the rex, you'll have slightly more info on when to look again.

Best of luck to all you pokemon train-- I mean hunters!

(Gotta catch'em all!)
Edited by Evandèr on 5/31/2011 8:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Snagged Sambas today about 1pm st right after TB.

*does happy dance*
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Just got Arcturis at 6:11pm June 10/2011
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Karoma tamed today, 8:35 P.M. server time just north of Firebeard's Patrol and east of Bloodgulch. Now I have Karoma and the Grimtotem Spirit Guide from Burning Crusade days. Woot woot
Reply Quote
Picked up Karoma just now, 10:45am ST. Yays!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Just tamed Magria (the new spirit beast up in Hyjal) at 1:10 pm server time. He was in in the northern portion of the Regrowth area patting around. He moves really really quick. I found him while doing the new dailies required to get into the Firelands quest hub.

Beware. He has a buff that does extra damage times the amount of armor you have. Saw him one shot a prot pally. The trick is to take 'ALL' of you gear off and then tame him. Then the damage is manageable.

Good luck to everyone out there actively looking for him.
Edited by Supaida on 6/29/2011 11:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Skitterflame tamed 10:22 server time on Fireplume Ridge. Possibly a first! :D Cool looking spider, have your ice trap handy and a little room, he one shotted me twice! Happy Hunting :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Deth'tilac at 11:45 PM today behind Forlorn Spire, not a fun fight O.O
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Saw Skarr (obsidium cat) tamed up on Fireplume Ridge at 4 a.m. server time. He sits on one of the collapsing platforms out there. Just pretend you're Mario and you can get up there relatively easy. No chance of getting your body back if you fall though. Will have to take some rez sickness from a spirit healer. He likes to throw fireball volleys so watch yourselves.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Sambas tamed. 1:20pm Realm time. Spotted him in the northern parts of Twilight Highlands swooped down and tamed him.

Happy hunting.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Skitterflame was killed at 6:00 pm server :(
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Was camping Olm the Wise on my Hunter last night, but no luck. If anyone happens to see him in Felwood I'll pay for the tip (Hunter's name is Aeronin). Also, if anyone happens to see him period, would be interested to hear about it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Got Skarr at 12:59am
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Tamed Deth'tilac on July 20th at 4:52pm server time
Reply Quote
Guildy snagged Ban'thalos 7/22 @ about 6:15pm ST
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Hunter
Barely any competition on my server. Tamed ban thalos 3 times released the third one. Tamed karoma twice too. Now I think i have every rare cata pet. Gotta love low pop servers
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Tamed Ghostcrawler yesterday at around 6pm server.

Tamed Terrorpene this morning, around 5:50am server. Had been camping him for 4h last night, left my toon at his spawn point. Woke up, logged on and he was sitting right there in front of me.

Now, to see about Skarr or Sambas so I can have a DPS pet I can use outside of BM spec...
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Hunter
Tamed Skoll at 1:47 am server time. If anyone is trying to get him.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Solix tamed by some hunter today around 11 am server time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]